Philadelphia Babies

Stoneridge OBGYN - WTE First Appt

k8knitsk8knits member
edited August 2014 in Philadelphia Babies

Hi Ladies!

Wondering if any of you have used Stoneridge OBGYN in the past (or currently). I've been going there for routine/annual care for about 10 years but this is my first pregnancy. My first prenatal appt is for 9/19/14 and I will be 9w2d at that time. Just wondering what to expect (besides loads of paperwork). Do they do an ultrasound/doppler that early or will I have to wait until later on? I'm just so anxious to see my little bean!

BFP 8/8/14 - EDD 4/22/15

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Stoneridge OBGYN - WTE First Appt

• Hi I just saw this and currently use Stoneridge. I deliver in two weeks so I can't say how they are w delivery, but it have had a great experience to date. Yes they have the internal ultrasound for the first appointment. Depending what office you go to, the Sellersville location does the gender ultrasound. Like I said no complaints so far, they are almost always on time, and very friendly. Although I get mixed reactions for people when I say I go there. I am new to the area, and they were available and convienant. More to come!
  • thamp17thamp17 member
    edited September 2014
    I also used Stoneridge! I absolutely LOVED my doc there. I had to switch to Abington because of my insurance but I'd still be at Stoneridge if I could.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks Ladies! I had my first appointment on Friday and it was wonderful. DH and I got to see our little dancing bean on the U/S and it was absolutely the best moment of my whole life. I actually saw the same doctor who delivered my sister's baby three weeks ago and she was delightful (Dr. Smith). I am trying to do as many appointments as I can at the Harleysville office, just because it's closer, but I'm fine with going to Sellersville if I have to.
    BFP 8/8/14 - EDD 4/22/15

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"