July 2012 Moms

@aylafsu88

Outlander already got a season2 renewal!!! Yea! Now we get to meet Brianna & Roger!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: @aylafsu88

• I just saw that! I am excited. It does make me very disappointed that they did not show the young version of Roger in the first episode (when they are at Reverend Wakefield house). I wonder if they are kicking themselves now for not having a sleeping boy in the armchair.

I will say the second book is my least favorite. I find most of the part in France a bit slow and much to political for my taste. I love the begginning and the end of the second book though.
  • Agree about the second book being my least favorite but I actually think it'll translate to TV well because they can cut out all the stuff that made the book boring and leave the good stuff (The duel, Claire sleeping with the King, Culloden).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • That is true. Those were the best part. I also liked Master Raymond a lot so it will be interesting to see if they bring him in. He was such an interesting character.
  • I assume you saw episode 2 last night. What were your thoughts? For the most part I liked it but I was a little put off by a few parts. I was annoyed at the flogging scene because they did change it up for the TV series. I was also annoyed at the part about the tinker because that never occurred in the book. I liked all of the other scenes and I thought they did a good job with Mrs Fitz and showing castle Leoch.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"