March 2015 Moms
Options

It's young mom again!

Heyy guys if youu remember I'm 15 andd pregnant thee father wasn't here andd it was a secret>..< things have gotton better I have my first app soon andd thee father hass finally stepped up! I thought I would Lett youu guys know cause some of you was worried!

Re: It's young mom again!

• Options
    Glad to hear things are looking up :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

photo march_zps6c968eb7.png
    BFP! June 25, 2014        EDD: 3/4/15
    Married May 2011 
    Me 27 -- DH 31 
    Loving parents of 2 beautiful chihuahuas 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

glad to hear things are better. hope things turn around with your mom. she probably just needs some time to adjust-her baby is having a baby.

Married the love of my life: 5-17-14

BFP:6-27-14

EDD:3-11-15

Step Mom to Z: 4-11-06

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• Options
    So glad everything is going well! Keep coming back here for support when you need it. :)

And, lol! I was wondering about the letters thing too.
  • Options
    I think it's a teenager texting thing. I see so many kids typing like that. No clue why, it just adds more typing. I think it's to add emphasis on words. 

image image
    imageimage
  • Options
    OCD. I'm sorry lol I will correct myself from now on
  • Options
    I'm glad to hear things are starting to look up, but I have to agree with the typos.  I first read "thee" and began mentally prepping myself for a Shakespeare play.  I got confused quickly there after.

Take it one day at a time and hopefully with time your mom will come around as the father did.
    imageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Welcome back! Glad to hear everything seems to be going well for you.

• Options
    I'm glad to hear you're doing well!

• Options
    Best of luck! Glad you are here @LucyGirl1998‌. You are already off to a good start ;).
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

• Options
    Welcome back! Glad to hear things are going better for you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Good news. Thanks for the update.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Birth is safe as life gets - Harriette Hartigan

• Options
    It's ok for me to have sharp pains in my stomach noww right? I have read that it's normal cause my uterus is stretching
  • Options
    Yep normal. If you are in tremendous pain or start bleeding call your Dr. If you are worried call your Dr.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Update. We have told all the family now. Were tryin to get me to the obgyn. Where I'm young rumors are startin now my child's father is sayin he won't be here until after when I can get a DNA test done. Besides all of that everything is good
  • Options
    Just wanted to let you know that I admire you for having your baby at such a young age. My best friend had her son at 15. She is now 33 & he is 17 & going into his senior year. He is an amazing kid & she became an amazing mother. She has been through a lot but he has always been the best thing in her life. Good luck with everything!
  • Options

Update. We have told all the family now. Were tryin to get me to the obgyn. Where I'm young rumors are startin now my child's father is sayin he won't be here until after when I can get a DNA test done. Besides all of that everything is good

PSHHHHHH one of my favorite quotes is people who judge don't matter and people who matter don't judge. Let the rumors fly! Keep your head up and rise above. When I was in high school there were plenty of rumors about me and I let them affect me badly. Not worth it I assure you!!
  • Options
    So happy that you checked back in and sound to be doing well!
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

• Options
    Thanks guys(: I'm very excited butt nerveous about the baby doctor I just filled out my papers today to send in befor I go
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"