January 2014 Moms

diapers

Hey ladies!
Just wondering what size & brand diapers everyones little ones are in & using these days.
We just went from pampers baby dry size 2 to 3 what seemed like just a few weeks ago and now I'm thinking of bumping up to 4.

Re: diapers

• Size 3 - either pampers baby dry or target brand.

Married June 2010.
    DD born 1/13 via Csection at 41w5d after 47 hours of labor

• Pampers Baby Dry size 3. He is still on the low end of the weight range so I expect to be in them for easily another 2 months.

• Loading the player...
  • Size 2 here and she probably will be for awhile. She is maybe 14lbs. I'm just confused because when she starts crawling and is in size 2- will it be a problem or are size 3 crawling diapers just a selling gimmick?

I'm 33 DH is 36 
    Married 6/27/2009 Together since 10/22/2005
    TTC since 8/2010 (off BCP since 8/2009) 
    Unexplained Infertility
    8/2011, 1/2012, 3/2012 IUI #1-3 BFN 
    6/2012 IVF#1 BFN, 8/2012 IVF#2 FET BFN, 11/2012 IVF#3 BFP
    12/10/2012 U/S #1 6w4d - heartbeat  EDD 8/1/13 
    12/26/2012 U/S #2 8w6d - No more heartbeat, MMC; D&C; Chromosome testing normal; male :( RPL testing normal 
    4/3/2013 DX Asherman's Syndrome caused by D&C, hysteroscopy done
    June 2013 IVF #4 planned 
    5/12/2013 SURPRISE BFP! Natural cycle 
    7/11/2013 Panorama results Normal!!! Team Pink, partial previa moved up in 2nd tri9/5/13 (19w) AS scan shows short cervix, 2.5 cm 9/19 (21w)  Cervix is worse 1.87cm, bed rest 10/26 & 10/27 steroid shots 12/19 (35w) DX: SGA Baby went from 57% percentile to 18th percentile in 6 weeks. Weekly BPP and NST until she is here. 1/17/18 Growth scan puts Abby below 10th percent in size, low amniotic fluid, and less movement. Time to induce!
    1/18/14 2:11am Abigial Morgan is here! 5lbs 14oz and 18 inches of pure cuteness!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Size 3 - Pampers Swaddlers.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Size 3 baby dry or cruisers.

Married July 14, 2012

Hudson - January 7, 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Size 2 Swaddlers or Baby Dry during the day. Huggies size 3 at night.

• Size 3 pampers swaddlers and baby dry
  • Size 3 Pampers Cruisers

• Size 3 Target brand during the day and Size 3 Pampers Baby Dry at night.

• Size 3 Luvs, which we have been using for about two months.  They work great and are so much cheaper than Pampers.  I anticipate she will be in this size for several more months.  She is about 17 lbs. now.
    imageimage

Lilypie - (75Jo)

• size 3 Aldi brand or Babies R Us brand (whichever is on sale that week). 

• itsmeally said:
    Size 3 Pampers swaddlers... I need to look into the difference between the pampers swaddlers, baby dry & cruisers. We just stuck with swaddlers bc it's what the hospital used and we loved them.

Honestly, I can't tell a difference between the swaddlers and the cruisers. The reason I switched to cruisers is because there were more in the box for the same price. And they're more fun with designs and everything! Even though DS always has clothes on. Whatever. :)

• Size 2 White Cloud, but it is a very large size 2, probably more like a size 3 in Huggies or Pampers.
  • Pampers swaddlers size 3
  • Pampers swaddlers size 3.
    July 2015 Jan Siggy Challenge: Snow Fails/Funnies

BFP #5 11/15/14, Team Green EDD 7/22/15

BFP #4 4/30/13, baby girl born med-free Jan. 2014

BFP #3 9/24/12, Missed m/c at 9w1d (baby measured 8w5d)

BFP #2 9/23/10, healthy baby girl born med-free June 2011

BFP #1 5/21/10, Missed m/c at 10w4d (baby measured 8wks), D&C 6/29/10

"Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot."

• Cloth mostly. When he is in disposibles it is Size 2 of whatever we were gifted. He's a skinny dude at only about 16.5 lbs right now. I don't even know what the weight range is on the Size 2's so I don't know if he is anywhere near Size 3.
  • We are finishing up our size 2's and moving to 3's next round. We use luvs for daytime and pampers swaddlers at night. The luvs are super tight around her legs now, but the swaddlers still fit pretty well. She's around 15-16 pounds.
  • I like Huggies sensitive (Pure or something to that effect) size 3....that fits her great (DS peed out of every Huggies I put on him...I even made sure his penis was facing down and the elastic was pulled out around his legs...DD does great with them and they are cheaper)....I'm putting the rest of the size 2 Luvs on her to use them up during the day....they're getting smaller and smaller by the day!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Thanks everyone! I really like the baby dry but we were thinking of trying the cruisers. I found the baby dry worked better than the swaddlers as far as keeping him dry overnight. But im not sure what the difference between cruisers and baby dry are. On the website it says the cruisers move better than the baby dry.
  • @NewMamaJen‌ how much does your lo weigh?
  • Size 3 pampers swaddlers or luvs
    image image
    Married 8/9/13
    Ashton James Rogers 10/29/13

image  image
  • Huggies size 2 but only until we use up this box then moving to size 3. He's about 18 lbs and we've been using size 3 overnight for two months. Pampers didn't seem to contain his pee for some reason, plus Huggies are at Costco where I can get the big box.
  • Switched to size four cruisers dont see much of a difference from the baby dry....they are more expensive so I dont know if well be sticking to them.
  • Size 3 Luvs.  However, we have been having more blow outs lately, which are always up the back.  She is only 17.6 lbs so I don't think she is ready to move to size 4 yet.  I wonder if the blowouts are because of the diapers or because she is moving so much?
  • Size 2 in pampers
  • cpm1223cpm1223 member
    edited August 2014
    Size 4 luvs. He's been in them for a few weeks now. No clue how much he weighs now (he was 19lb6oz at 6M and is 7.5M now) if I had to guess I'd say 22lbs?

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• cpm1223 said:

Size 4 luvs. He's been in them for a few weeks now. No clue how much he weighs now (he was 19lb6oz at 6M and is 7.5M now) if I had to guess I'd say 22lbs?

How's he doing with the size 4s? DD is also in size 4 luvs but they seem to bunch up around the inside of her legs and when she poops half the time it gets on her clothes, same thing with pee. The size 3s are way too tight though. She was 19lbs on July 9th so it seems they are relatively the same size.

• mkat10414 said:
    How's he doing with the size 4s? DD is also in size 4 luvs but they seem to bunch up around the inside of her legs and when she poops half the time it gets on her clothes, same thing with pee. The size 3s are way too tight though. She was 19lbs on July 9th so it seems they are relatively the same size.

It seems like they fit like the 3s, coverage wise I mean. When he poops it goes almost all the way up the top (but he usually poops in the exersaucer, so I don't know if that's why...since he is all scrunched up in there) but it does fit around him much better. I'm almost wondering if we will be in 5s sooner than I thought even though the 4s are "supposed to" go up to 33lbs!

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• We've been in size 4 since about 4-5 months...

I really like huggies, I think the snug and dry is the kind we use.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"