Chit Chat

I want to beat people who are mean to Harry

So, yesterday this video showed up of Harry being "mean" to fans. 

Basically, the tracked him from Soulcycle to his hotel, and tried to get in the garage, even though his guards tried to prevent it.  So, they snuck in and all they wanted was a hello from him, but he wasn't giving it.  The girl on the video is horrible.  "He's right there"  "He owes us" "If he would just say hello we'd leave" kind of shit. 

And so then the rumor starts that he is mean and rude to fans.  While the day before he was handing out cupcakes to people on the street.

I hate these people who think that these guys owe them anything.  If you want to complain because their album sucks, or because they put on a shitty show that you paid for (which they don't, but just as an example), then that's one thing.  But stalking them on the street, not letting them have any privacy, saying that they OWE you a picture/hug/hello.  Gross. 

And it pisses me off because now everyone is going to stalk every Soulcycle in every city they go to, and Harry won't be able to do something he likes, and at some point, he really is going to stop being kind and generous because of these entitled assholes.  And I hate that for him.  And I know I don't know him, but I really like him and he seems so sweet and genuine, and the only time you hear anything horrible about him is when a fan stalks him and she doesn't get what she wants from him. 

I have a lot of feelings about this, obviously.

Here's the video:

https://youtu.be/YxT5Br4M84E

Re: I want to beat people who are mean to Harry

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"