December 2014 Moms
Options

Boobs shrunk

I am 24 weeks and i am having a boy .. i went from size 36b/c to 38/A!!! Is this normal??? Am i going to. Be able to breastfeed?

Re: Boobs shrunk

• Options
    Hmmm...to be honest, I have no idea. I'd give your OB/MW a call.
  • Options
    I agree with summer sunshine - that doesn't really sound like a shrink in size. And different bras fit really differently.

That said, my boobs did grow a lot - from C to DD. But they are not as horribly swollen as they were a couple of weeks ago. So still DD but a bit deflated?
    Baby GIRL born 12/11/14!!
    MC @ 8 wks 7/6/13 - ectopic @ 6 wks 12/28/13

In loving memory of sweet baby HP, and all our angel babies. Forever in our hearts.image 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow I went from 34b to 36c
  • Options
    I am super jealous. I went from a 34D to currently ready to bust out of my 34DD and living in denial. My back hurts and I would welcome a shrink!
    D14 - Free For All
    In loving memory of Baby HP42 and all D14 Angel Babies

• Options
    Sounds like the same size to me 36B=38A
    This.  I have some bras that are a 34A and some that are a 32B.  Same cup size.

BFP #1 - 03/13 Ectopic @ 5 weeks
    BFP#2 - 09/13 Natural m/c @ 6 weeks
    BFP #3 - 12/13 Natural m/c @ 6 weeks
    BFP #4 - 04/14   EDD - 9/12/14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I am super jealous. I went from a 34D to currently ready to bust out of my 34DD and living in denial. My back hurts and I would welcome a shrink!

I was miserable in too tiny bras for way too long @shortstack06, but I found that going up in the band size helped
    a lot (even though it didn't seem like my 34 bands were too small), and buying wireless helped a lot too. I couldn't fit in the Fs with wires, but DD without wires was comfy.
    Baby GIRL born 12/11/14!!
    MC @ 8 wks 7/6/13 - ectopic @ 6 wks 12/28/13

In loving memory of sweet baby HP, and all our angel babies. Forever in our hearts.image 

• Options
    @megbmeg I tried expanding the bra to the last setting on the bra, but it is super uncomfortable because it is very loose. I seem to pinch myself with the bra in between my boobs and stomach at this point. I just feel like a mess this past week haha
    D14 - Free For All
    In loving memory of Baby HP42 and all D14 Angel Babies

• Options
    gawd, I'd love it if my boobs shrank a bit again.  I'm normally a 36A and love my small breasts, but now they're a low B or B and I hate um.  last time they plumped up to a high C/low D when breastfeeding but I miss being able to go braless without sagging

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"