Northern California Babies
Options

care.com

What are your experiences with Care.com?  I will be needing part-time child care soon...and possibly when I'm photographing on the weekends, and I'm wondering who's used Care.com and how you felt about it?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: care.com

• Options
    LittleFish1LittleFish1 member
    edited August 2014
    we're in the South Bay, a mom from our playgroup had zero luck finding part time care with them. She also hasn't had any luck with other options either though.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hm...Hopefully that's not a herald of the general landscape.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I found our part-time nanny on care.com.  There are definitely a lot of profiles to read through and you'll get a lot of people reply.  Once you weed through, you might have a few viable options.  I found that people who responded were above our price range, or wanted full time.  I did phone interviews first and then invited two people to meet us.  Then we picked our nanny and did a trial week.  If you give yourself enough time you'll find someone.

• Options
    Did you fill out a job or did you just search for nannies nearby? I'm just starting the process and curious as to how to go forward. 
  • Options
    I created a job post, describing the position and some of the general qualifications I was looking for.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"