Pediatrician Recommendation in Woodbury, MN — The Bump
Minnesota Babies

Pediatrician Recommendation in Woodbury, MN

strawberri916strawberri916 member
edited August 2014 in Minnesota Babies
I'm looking for recommendations for pediatricians in Woodbury. Preferably a doctor affiliated with Woodwinds Health / HealthEast Woodbury Clinic, but open to other locations.

I have it narrowed down to a few doctors, but wanted to see if anyone can provide some insight.

1. Dr. David Burnham
  2. Dr. Rachel Bye
  3. Dr. Amanda Engstrom
  4. Dr. Julie Faulkner
  5. Dr. Jeanne Goodspeed

Thank you!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC Since: 2009 / IUI Rounds: 4 (All failed) / 1st Natural BFP: 11/2011 (MC: 12/26/2011 @ 6 Weeks)
2nd Natural BFP: 01/2014 EDD: 10/21/2014

Lilypie Maternity tickers 

imageimageimage

Re: Pediatrician Recommendation in Woodbury, MN

• Since you mentioned other locations, I recommend Central Pediatrics, at their Woodbury location.  We go to the St. Paul location, but both sites are open until 9pm on weekdays are 9-5 on weekends.  The evening and weekend hours have been a godsend to us since our son is often sick.  Just thought I'd encourage another location!  Our primary pediatrician is Dr. Richardt and I believe he is at both locations...but, honestly, they have all been wonderful and we have seen most of them thanks to our urgent care visits.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    strawberri916
  • Loading the player...
  • I second Central Peds!  They have a St Paul & Woodbury location.  We have used the weekend & after hour options on many occassions too due to work schedules!  Nice to know that the records are there even for urgent care visits.  All doctors are decent. There is one that we encountered at the St Paul urgent care that we did not care for but we just make sure to not get her or ask who's working the urgent care.

strawberri916
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks, ladies! I just checked to see if any of their doctors were in our insurance network coverage, and they are!

Not a mom quite yet, but I already know that when your child gets really sick and needs a medical professional, it always seems to happen after hours or on the weekends! So, this really is good to find a place that is open for late/weekend walk-ins.

Thanks again!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC Since: 2009 / IUI Rounds: 4 (All failed) / 1st Natural BFP: 11/2011 (MC: 12/26/2011 @ 6 Weeks)
    2nd Natural BFP: 01/2014 EDD: 10/21/2014

Lilypie Maternity tickers 

imageimageimage
  • We've seen Dr. Julie Faulkner twice now and really liked her. She was really friendly, and answered all our questions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards