Parenting after 35

They grow up too fast!

I just dropped off my deposit for my 2 yo to start "wee school" three days a week. Until now, she's stayed with my in laws. Now she will go to school MWFs. Sigh. I didn't expect to be this emotional about this. Next thing I know, my 3.5 month old will be on his way to wee school.
springbeduk2

Re: They grow up too fast!

• Aww - that's gonna take some adjustment, eh?  I hope she does well!  That's so little.  How many hours is it each day?  HUGS to you!
  • It's 9 to 2:30, but that includes nap from about 12:20 to until they start waking up. So really, 9 until lunch.
  • Loading the player...
  • Tell me about it!  I too have a 2 year old and I luck out in that I work in the town in which I live (in a school) my office is located in our preschool building so once my daughter turns 3 she will be starting there.  I can't believe she is almost 3 already.  Oh and I have an 8 month old as well and my sister was just saying the other day "can you believe he is almost 1"?  No, no I can't!!!  Time needs to slow down!!!.

We took the kids to a fair that was in the town my in-laws live in and my 2 year old was finally big enough to go on rides herself and not try and jump off and also height wise (she;s a mighty mini).  I saw her on the first ride grinning from ear to ear and waving and I literally had tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat.  I had to talk myself out of crying.

I hope she has a wonderful time at school.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    springbeduk2
  • Kindergarten starts in a week!  I am already verklempt.
    file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
    mccall0113springbeduk2
  • QOTRQOTR member
    My LO is 11 weeks today.  It's funny how waiting to get to the "safety" of 2nd tri seemed to drag out, but the same amount of time on this side flew by in a blink!
    Me-41, Hubby-40.
    1st BFP-8/17/12!  Missed Miscarriage discovered @ 8 week US.  D&C.
    2nd BFP-2/13/13!  Blighted Ovum discovered @ 8 week US. Natural miscarriage.
    3rd BFP-5/22/13!  By early June, progesterone plummeting.  Another loss.
    August 2013 - started Donor Egg process, but surprise BFP with my own eggs.
    Dear Son born 5/28/14
    mccall0113springbeduk2
  • I was just having this discussion the other day. We are almost 9 months and I just can't believe how big she's getting! It's going to be a year before you know it. I need to think about what we want to do for her birthday since she's a Thanksgiving baby.
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • DS1 started kindergarten last week. I keep looking at DS2 and think he will be in kindergarten in no time since the the last 5 years have flown by. Plus when Ds2 starts kindergarten Ds1 will be 10 in the fifth grade!!! Slow down time!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    QOTRspringbeduk2
  • Tell me about it.
    DS1 starts preschool in a couple weeks; the day after his 3rd birthday.
    And DS2 is going to turn 1 in 9 weeks and he's already taking steps (up to 6 at a time) on his own.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• "The days are long but the years are short!"

AMA & SAIF. TTC #1 since Oct. 2010. DX: Unexplained. BFP on break after 32 months trying and 2 med cycles. Baby girl born at 40w0d!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

jbelle

springbeduk2shelley1002
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"