Single Parents
Options

If your boyfriend cheated on you...

Would you want the other woman to tell you?

Re: If your boyfriend cheated on you...

• Options
    I most certainly would. Which is why I feel so compelled to tell this chick what the guy we were both seeing was up to. I mean he took her 6 hours away to meet his family for a 4 day getaway and stay at the shore and 2 days later he was secretly meeting me at a hotel 3 hours away from where they live (it's half way between us).
  • Options
    Yes Minnesota said to unfriend.

He actually didn't meet me to call anything off. I chose that when I realized how serious the two of them are. He would probably be making more plans to meet me again soon if I don't push the issue.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ok I Unfriended. Both of them.

That was very hard to do.
  • Options
    I said it once and ill say it again. Leave it the fuck alone.

I found out from not one not two but FIVE different women theyd been involved with my xh while id be married to him. It hurt, i always suspected hed cheated but to find out hurt.

If you tell her all you will make happen is make yourself look crazy and like a home wrecker
  • Options
    Yeah I defriended and am moving on.

I was/am hurt. I didn't expect this at all.
  • Options
    Let me put it this way...I did this in reverse (confronted the skank my ex was involved with) and it did not end well for me. I can't imagine it going much better the other way around. Bitch crazy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Options

Honestly.

I wouldn't tell.  People cheat.  Nort saying it's right or justified, but it happens.  And it's impossible to know the nature of someones relationship/ why the cheating happened/ what led up to the cheating etc.

Again, not saying it's right.  Just saying it happens.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    I think if you tell the way becwheat said it is best. My reasoning is that i had girls flaunt it in my face they had relationships with my xh knowing he was married to me.

Maybe if one girl had been sorry id feel differently.
  • Options
    I think if you tell the way becwheat said it is best. My reasoning is that i had girls flaunt it in my face they had relationships with my xh knowing he was married to me.

Maybe if one girl had been sorry id feel differently.
  • Options
    ^^ Yeah, same here.  Especially psycho cunt that was the girl that dumped me because BD didn't have the chutspa to do it himself.  She unapologetically flaunted her relationship with BD to me while going through the whole break up, too. ("Remember the day [BD] said he made [insert whatever food it was he was so proud of that he made]? He made them for me, and then he fucked me so hard afterward. And then we went out with [BD's friends] and he introduced me as his girlfriend. Because *I'm* his girlfriend." - word for word, one of the things she said to me)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yup, one girl was my friend. I let her sleep on my couch after her boyfriend beat the snot out of her and that night she had sex with xh in our bed. Ill never really forgive her for that.

The other girls i didnt know
  • Options
    becwheat said:
    I will never understand flaunting an affair... Ok girlfriend he was sleeping with both of us at the same time... and you are proud? Thanks for the info, good luck with your relationship and you can sure I am done with him.

People are dumb!
    One of the girls my ex was involved with was very proud of that fact because she got off on having power over him. I'm telling you...bitch was crazy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Options
    I Unfriended her. But I did screen shot her phone number. Are those numbers on fb accurate?

I'm not ready to do this now but I cant shake the feeling of wanting to know if it were me. I mean, it was me and I'm so glad I know. We weren't exclusive but he lied about many things, one being his relationship with her.
  • Options
    becwheat said:

Yup, one girl was my friend. I let her sleep on my couch after her boyfriend beat the snot out of her and that night she had sex with xh in our bed. Ill never really forgive her for that.

Wow that is sad for her. Not saying you should forgive her, but it sounds like he took advantage of her in a very very vulnerable moment. You XH is disgusting.

I feel like i should clarify, i feel terrible about what happened to her, and im incredibley mad at my xh for it, but she was rather proud of the fact she instigated the sex and in a facebook post graphically told me about the sex. I called her some aweful names(i do regret that) and she countered with if id been a better lay he wouldnt have slrpt with her.

So naturally the mature thing to do was yo get drunk with bd(also xhs best friend from high school) and have sex with him.

Yeah, it was klassy.
  • Options
    becwheat said:

becwheat said:

Wow that is sad for her. Not saying you should forgive her, but it sounds like he took advantage of her in a very very vulnerable moment. You XH is disgusting.
    I feel like i should clarify, i feel terrible about what happened to her, and im incredibley mad at my xh for it, but she was rather proud of the fact she instigated the sex and in a facebook post graphically told me about the sex. I called her some aweful names(i do regret that) and she countered with if id been a better lay he wouldnt have slrpt with her.

So naturally the mature thing to do was yo get drunk with bd(also xhs best friend from high school) and have sex with him.

Yeah, it was klassy.

Yeah she is messed up and needs professional help.

I feel the same way
  • Options
    Ok I sent the text to the girl. And now he is telling me I'm spiteful and I hurt a very sweet girl with the way I handled that.
    I told him she deserved to know the truth, it was not spiteful that I thought about it for days and talked to many people who had no reason to side with anyone involved.
    I guess our long talk when we were together about the importance of coming clean didn't matter and he failed to tell her the truth. And now he thinks I'm just a bitch. But as God as my witness, I would have wanted to know. I absolutely would have.
  • Options
    @freeatlast2014 Good for you! That's pretty funny that "you" hurt the other girl  :)) Honestly I feel she did have a right to know because if he's lying like that she and any other woman he involves himself with is at risk for STIs. My ex-husband lied (for months even after our divorce) about his affairs but thankfully I caught on immediately and quit all sexual contact with him because he did end up catching something.   
  • Options

@freeatlast2014 Good for you! That's pretty funny that "you" hurt the other girl  :)) Honestly I feel she did have a right to know because if he's lying like that she and any other woman he involves himself with is at risk for STIs. My ex-husband lied (for months even after our divorce) about his affairs but thankfully I caught on immediately and quit all sexual contact with him because he did end up catching something.   

Omg wow that is super scary. When I went to the gyno for the first time post separation she did a full std work up. I never thought for 1 second I would catch something from my stbxh. But then to think my first partner 3 months later could be the one to do it was a crazy crazy thought...fortunately I got another work up and am ok. Condoms and monogamy will be priority number 1 when there is another man. Which will be a while. 2 heart breaks in 6 months is about all I can handle.
  • Options
    Thanks guys. I heart you all. Even when I don't like what you have to say lol!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"