December 2011 Moms

T&Ps Please

I know I don't post here very often, but my sister just went into pre-term labor at 33 weeks. She lives in England, and I am in Canada. I just wish I could be there with her, I am just hoping that they can stop the labor now that it's started.

I feel so useless right now, there aren't many times I wish we hadn't moved, but this is one of them. Please keep her in your thoughts, today.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Diagnosed with Anti little c antibodies. DS1 7.11.11 - Anaemia and Jaundice. 10 days in the NICU, 1 exchange transfusion and 4 blood transfusions. DS2 29.8.13 - Anaemia 7 days in the NICU and 1 exchange transfusion. Both are now happy and healthy. 

Re: T&Ps Please

• -T--T- member
    Sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and your sister!
  • How scary! Lots of good thoughts for your sister. I know how difficult it can be to be so far away from your family. Hugs to you.
    Any news?
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Loading the player...
  • @NNGnome - any updates??? Hoping they got things stopped!!! (A friend was 26 weeks when she had her little guy and to look at him now you'd never know it!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi, sorry for taking so long to reply. It's been a crazy week. They gave her steroids for the baby's lungs, and meds to stop Labour for two days. But they stopped the meds yesterday morning (34 weeks) and she went into labor. It was a long labor, but the baby was born at 11.30pm last night.

Mum and baby are doing well. Looks like the steroids worked their magic as he is already out of the NICU and into the nursery. They said as soon as he starts eating well he can go home ( they estimate 7-10 days).

Thank you all for your thoughts. Just hoping they'll be home soon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Diagnosed with Anti little c antibodies. DS1 7.11.11 - Anaemia and Jaundice. 10 days in the NICU, 1 exchange transfusion and 4 blood transfusions. DS2 29.8.13 - Anaemia 7 days in the NICU and 1 exchange transfusion. Both are now happy and healthy. 

• Lots of T&Ps for your sister and baby. 
    ** Highschool Sweethearts ** 
    Married: February 14, 2009

MC: June 6 2010 @ 18 weeks
    DS: December 19, 2011
    MC: October 2, 2015 @ 14 weeks

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"