April 2013 Moms

Monday Randoms?

Anyone have some random thoughts to share?

This weekend I discovered a new post-partum stretch mark (yes, I know, a bit late).  It is over my pubic bone.  WTH?!  Seriously children - have you left no part of my body undamaged?

I am looking forward to being able to sleep in the middle of the bed this week while my H is out of town.  I have wicked PMS, so there is a heating pad and body pillow with my name on it!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Monday Randoms?

• knitfaced said:
    Dieting sucks.
    Not if you cheat ;) I was in NOLA for work last week - between that and the 2 birthday parties and one baby shower over the weekend, I'm paying for it this week.

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

• Loading the player...
  • my vagina feels broken from all of the ttc sex we are having.
    but, this gal needs to get back on the saddle tonight!
    TMI?
    Maybe you should wait longer than 30 minutes between attempts?  ;)  Good luck!!
  • I had a fight with DH before work this morning and now I feel like I'm going to have an anxiety attack. 

We texted more between then and now but he's decided to close the subject (nothing else to say about it) and I just feel like he's sweeping it under the rug instead of dealing with it.

Isn't that why were in the mess we're in?

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• I went to see Beyonce for my birthday and I have to admit I am ridiculously infatuated with her, even more now. Also one of my boobs is uberD cup B cup) bigger than the other so I have to wear a chicken cutlet in the right side.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• kgs0505 said:

I had a fight with DH before work this morning and now I feel like I'm going to have an anxiety attack. 

We texted more between then and now but he's decided to close the subject (nothing else to say about it) and I just feel like he's sweeping it under the rug instead of dealing with it.

Isn't that why were in the mess we're in?

Yes. Yes it is. Bad move dh. :-(

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • none5none5 member
    edited August 2014
    DH was not home for dinner so I was just going to pull something out of the freezer. I ended up making mashed potatoes from scratch with sautéed spinach and ikea meatballs (aka horse meat). I guess I pulled something out of the freezer, but I went a little overboard. Then I was mad because I had to clean up the mess (DH usually cleans up after dinner).
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Also, MH just bought us a weekend fly fishing tour/class/something at an auction. I am not very outdoorsy, but it should be fun.
    J and I went to Target tonight and she dropped the bubbles I was buying her and they spilled all over. I felt so bad for the girl who had to clean them up, I bought the 1/2 spilled bottle. Cleaning up bubbles on that floor sounds like a nightmare. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • my vagina feels broken from all of the ttc sex we are having.

but, this gal needs to get back on the saddle tonight!
    TMI?
    How often are you doing it lady?!?!
    BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• knitfaced said:
    I have been bawling like every five minutes for two days.
    Hug. Hope things get better soon.
    This.

• @Grace0609‌ - I'm sorry. :( I hope you have some friends or family who could come help and give you a break. Even just a quiet walk by yourself might help. Sending you hugs!!
  • I agree with above! Sometimes people just need that window of opportunity to help. It sounds like you have a good network, there is no shame in asking for help- again, even if it is just for 30 minutes to collect your thoughts and take a breather. I find that when I'm being pulled in 47 different directions it helps to make check-lists, so I can really prioritize things, and not stress about things that can wait. Maybe it's just a mental exercise, but it seems to de-stress me a bit
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • Hang in there mama... "This too shall pass"
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • Ugh, so sorry Grace :-( I'll be sending some thoughts and prayers your way. If I lived nearby, I would help you out sometimes... you're not in NC, right??? But really... you're so strong and I hope you find the support you need.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • @Grace0609 I'm so sorry you're having to deal with all of this, on top of being super pregnant. I know I'm late, I just wanted to throw my two cents in there. I hope things get easier for you. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"