October 2013 Moms
Options

Hi Ladies! It's been a while I know

I mostly have only had time to lurk! My 2 1/2 yr old started camp over the summer and is about to start preschool in 2 weeks! It flies by so hug your baby, they will be talking back before you know it! DD is SO stinking adorable, pulling up and crusing all around. DH and I finally got away for the first time without LO's for 10 blissful days and decided half way through (after drinking and missing the kids) that we wanted another baby!! I took out my IUD an hour later (yes I am nuts and am sure it is not advised… but my girlfriend said all the Dr. does is yank it out by the strings like a tampon, so... whalla!) After calculations I realized that the timing couldn't have been more perfect and now I am in the 2WW. Because I didn't chart I don't know for sure but am feeling EXACTLY how I did with my last 3 pregnancies (1 was a loss) …. so here we might go again (I should know for sure in the next few days)! Scared shitless and excited. Love catching up on everything! It is crazy that we are all coming up on 1 yr birthdays, seems like yesterday everyone was going into labor, it goes so fast!

Re: Hi Ladies! It's been a while I know

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lol! Aughh it's good to be back
  • Options
    Well if I must explain myself in full detail… we had already been thinking about another baby just had yet to discuss the exact timing. 2 drinks within a 4 hr period doesn't alter my or my husbands judgment to bring another child into our family thank you very much, yes it is very busy to have babies so close in age but thats how we roll and I don't want to drag it out or have my age be an issue if we do drag it out. But if you want to judge go right ahead. As for the IUD, I did my research how it is removed and contacted my friend who not only removed hers but is also an OBGYN, I was informed. Next time I won't leave out the fine print for you Ladies. Geez I guess it's been pretty damn stale in here for everyone to jump down my throat :P
  • Options
    Sorry if you feel that way... Next time I will give you all the extended details to your liking instead of briefly recapping the events. Actually there will be no next time... Clearly you Ladies like to nit pick, and I meant it to be "whalla" that's how I say it.... Let's all be picky about things now and be bitches since I know you guys need some drama up in here! Peace out... Really don't have time for you anyways so you won't see me anymore... Chow (did that so you can get at you too!) ha! your welcome
  • Options

NRyan55 said:
    Ok who is getting credit for this one?
    Me? @gatorsgirl731? @comeongetdown?
    Can we split it three ways?

#threewaywithgatorandCOGD
    Whew my hands remain clean.
    DD1 born 9.20.13
    #2 due 12.23.17 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    sleepy33 said:
    KerCo51 said:
    Oh man, this ended too quickly.
    TWSS
    haha!

BFP: 1.19.2013 - EDD: 10.2.2013 - It's a girl! 9.25.13: Welcome Addison!

• Options

image image
    LO then (2 days) and now (1 year)
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"