December 2014 Moms
Options

AW: First project done!

Decided to be a little crafty yesterday and make our Charlie man a little something for his area in our room. Now if I could only get some motivation to actually do stuff that I really NEED to do lol.
Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
, 💙💙💙💙💙💙

Re: AW: First project done!

• Options
    That is adorable!!! I love the minion hat and the minions in your siggy too. We are a minion house right now with DS' obsession with the movies lately.

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• Options
    Thanks ladies!

@leosmom25‌ minions are my favorite! My first was a baldy forever with HUGE brown eyes so he has always been my minion and it just kind of stuck.

@MegN914‌ garnet and gold for my favorite college team, Florida State! I might be just a little obsessed. ;)
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    nopegoatnopegoat member
    edited August 2014
    Oh man. I am so glad H and I both love the same team.

I live in Texas now, and I am trying to get into Texas teams but I just can't.... lol. I do get a lot of funny looks sporting my FSU gear in town here. One day we will be back where we belong LOL!
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    kdm06c said:
    Oh man. I am so glad H and I both love the same team. I live in Texas now, and I am trying to get into Texas teams but I just can't.... lol. I do get a lot of funny looks sporting my FSU gear in town here. One day we will be back where we belong LOL!
    I have never really cared about sports teams, college or pro, but man since living in Texas that has changed! How someone just morphs into a diehard cowboys fan overnight I couldn't tell you, but it happened. Football is contagious in this state.

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"