Pittsburgh Babies

VBAC & Dr Kaminski

Hi we just found out we are expecting our 3rd child. I've had 2 c selections. There's 6 yrs between the first 2 and there will be 7 yrs between the 2 nd and 3 rd. My 2 nd OB refused to even discuss a VBAC with me. But I'd really like to try this time. Or at the least go into natural labor so the baby's birthday isn't scheduled. I hate that. I'm from Tx/ La and I'm not familiar with any doctors or how things work up here. Can anyone share some experiences/ advice. Am I picking the right Dr? Is he going to try to work with my birth plan? Thanks

Re: VBAC & Dr Kaminski

• Dr Kaminski is amazing!  He is supportive of VBA2C's in many cases.  You can see him or see the midwives at magee and coordinate care.  We also have a very active ICAN chapter here (International Cesarean Awareness Network)  if you search ICAN of Southwestern Pa you should find it.
  • Dr. Kaminski is one of the doctor's I see.  He is absolutely amazing and has a great bedside manner.  I initially met him when I have to have a D&C procedure performed due to miscarriage.  He was wonderful.  I'm secretly hoping he's the doctor who will be on call when I deliver at Magee in January.
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr Kaminski is awesome!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"