December 2014 Moms
Options

Little Movement?

I'm almost 20 weeks with my 3rd child and I'm not feeling much movement. Anyone else experiencing this? I'm a total worry wart. I have 2 girls and they always moved and I first felt them 15 weeks along felt flutters. I find out what the gender of baby #3 is next week.

Re: Little Movement?

• Options
    Oh really? Ha! How convenient! Thank you very much!
  • Options
    I can't find it :((
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nvm. I got it lol
  • Options
    This is also my 3rd and I didn't feel a lot of movement till a little later. At my a/s I found out that I have anterior placenta which was dulling most movement.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    I'll be 24 weeks on Monday with DS#2 and I just really started to feel movement within the last 1-2 weeks. I had noticed flutters and the occasional kick here and there but just in the past week have I really started to feel him in there.

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• Options
    I felt little movement until around 20 weeks. When you have you a/s they should be able to tell you where your placenta is, and that might be the difference.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Very little movement but I have an anterior placenta.
  • Options
    This is my first also. Im 22 weeks tomorrow and ive been feeling movements since 17 weeks. I feel her everyday from rolling to hard punches and kicks lol it really depends on where your placenta is, my dr said because i am so small and petite that i will feel everything.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"