Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Guess I'm joining the group (living children mentioned)

Hi everyone this is a crappy way to meet you all but I'm joining in here. I'm 26 and have 2 living children(6yrs,9months) and 2 angel babies :( . I just had a miscarriage a couple days ago (4-5 weeks). I know I wasn't that far along but this is REALLY hitting me hard! I'm not very good at coping with these types of things and to be honest I'm falling apart. I'm just so angry and sad and on the verge of crying all the time. I'm also having a difficult time letting anyone in because really, no one can help me but me. Is there anything that has helped you ladies significantly with coping? Any advice?

Re: Guess I'm joining the group (living children mentioned)

• Options
    lovesmonkeylovesmonkey member
    edited August 2014
    I'm sorry for your loss. I'm still early in my journey of dealing with my emotions, but I will share with you what I have learned. It is ok to cry and be upset. I struggled with the thought of mourning the loss of someone most people didn't even know existed. (I was 10 weeks and we hadn't yet shared the news.) My baby did exist and was very loved which I very much felt the desire to have acknowledged. I also had to let my husband into my bubble. He lost his baby too and we needed each other. Do what feels right to you as there is no right or wrong way to grieve. It takes time. Try to be nice to yourself and your loved ones.
    Married 06.30.2012
    TTC 10.01.2012
    BFP 06.04.2014  EDD 02.13.2015  D&C 07.25.2014

photo February4_zps0abb1614.jpg
    RE Consult Results
    Me: 32, PCOS, Hypothyroid, HSG All Clear
    DH: 33, Low Morph (2.5%)
    11.2014 (Letrozole+IUI+Progesterone)=?

• Options
    ((Hugs)) I'm sorry you are going through this. Take time to grieve. Have a girls day with a good friend. It takes time but you'll be able to deal. Also there's no shamein seeing a counselor.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you @cherylanddoug‌ and @honeybeemonkey‌ for your support this has been extremely difficult for me especially since my husband has been out of town while this has been happening. I'm pushing away everyone IRL at the moment because I feel like I need to deal with this by myself for a little while. The first couple days I wouldn't answer a phone call or knock on the door and the hardest part was trying to hide my tears from my 6yr old. As much as I don't want to forget I want to talk about it on my terms when I'm ready to. I took a picture a couple days after I found out ( I was so happy)here is the picture because I don't want to forget and my baby was real!image
  • Options
    I Am Glad You Mentioned Being strong For Your Child. I Have Been Forced To Snap Out Of It Every Day At 5 When He Comes Home.You Can Do It. We Can All Do it.
  • Options
    @acethebase I can't even imagine having to go through this while my husband was out of town, so my heart goes out to you. I, too, push everyone out because even the few close people who know about baby can't help me. To see your picture made me so happy for you. You are strong and you can do this! Keeping you in my thoughts.
    Married 06.30.2012
    TTC 10.01.2012
    BFP 06.04.2014  EDD 02.13.2015  D&C 07.25.2014

photo February4_zps0abb1614.jpg
    RE Consult Results
    Me: 32, PCOS, Hypothyroid, HSG All Clear
    DH: 33, Low Morph (2.5%)
    11.2014 (Letrozole+IUI+Progesterone)=?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"