September 2013 Moms

JJ Cole Backpack vs. Ju-Ju-Be BeRightBack? Or other backpack style diaper bag recommendations?

We discovered with DD that a backpack style diaper bag was a must.  We ended up using a PPB hand-me-down that worked for us (and we still use 2.5 years later!), but now that baby #2 is coming I thought it would be nice to get a new bag.  

I've been perusing backpack style bags and saw good reviews on amazon for both the JJ Cole Backpack and the Ju-Ju-Be BeRightBack bags.  I was wondering if anyone here had personal experience with these bags.  The biggest concern is that we cloth diaper and will need room for our bulky cloth diapers, wipes, etc., along with DD's toddler essentials (i.e., whatever she can't leave the house without but will promptly forget about once we get where we're going).  

Any recommendations for spacious backpack style diaper bags?   
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: JJ Cole Backpack vs. Ju-Ju-Be BeRightBack? Or other backpack style diaper bag recommendations?

• We have a fisher price one that we love. We also cloth diaper and I can easily send 4 diapers to the sitter, a spare outfit, his breakfast and lunch, empty wet bag, and a canister of puffs with room to spare! I have also been able to stuff his afghan and twilight turtle in there! We also have baby #2 on the way so I was concerned that we would need a bigger bag but we are going to see how it goes with the one we have. The only complaint I have is that the insulated bottle pocket is oddly shaped and does not accommodate my short fat tommee tippee bottles. We breastfeed so this isn't really a big problem. Good luck!
    imagephoto b8nyaejpg.gifImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks for the recommendation!  I'll check that out!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  •  We have the Okkatot backpack. It is HUGE! That being said, it is bulky and I prefer carrying another bag. We use the backpack mainly for traveling by plane.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"