LGBT Parenting

And away we go...

Hello everyone,

So took a break for a while, focusing on enjoying my wife and not driving her baby crazy...

But we are back at it. Had my first appt last week. Waiting for AF so I can go back and get all my testing done. Im so excited and DW is starting to get excited about everything as well. I think that now that we are getting into appts and testing its becoming more real to her and less of just an idea. We had originally budgeted for the whole thing to be around $1300 a cycle plus sperm but after our first appt, we found out our insurance is going to pay for a lot more than we thought and that now we are looking at $500 a cycle plus sperm. So I am over the moon because it means we can afford more cycles in the event of no immediate BFP. We are set to inseminate in Oct... Wish me luck

Re: And away we go...

• Good luck!!

Married in September 2010, started TTC journey November 2012

Me-

7 IUI- 2 CP- 2 BFN

RPL blood work 12/27, showed a balance translocation in chromosome 11;22  

Spouse-

PCOS 4 IUI-4 BFN

New Plan: Reciprocal IVF, me as carrier wife's eggs. Just went through insurance and received partial approval, so my part will go through my IVF benefits and wife's part will be out of pocket. Now just finalizing finance plans to cover the oop costs. Doctors office is in process of moving to a new building so there are no IVF start ups until March/April 2015. 

• Loading the player...
  • Fingers crossed!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good luck!
  • Great news! Wishing you the best of luck!
    "S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"