December 2014 Moms
Options

snoogle

I have to let you all know... I was having trouble sleeping due to aches and pains. I finally caved and bought a Snoogle body pillow and I am so glad I did! I sleep great and it keeps you in the side lying position which is recommended for us pregnant women. The pillow basically spoons you and you can place place it under your head and between your legs. It's expensive ($55-60) but I really believe it is worth it.

Re: snoogle

• Options
    courtd2courtd2 member
    edited August 2014
    I was debating buying this pillow! I think I just might. My husband is sad he can't cuddle me with the fortress of pillows I have surrounding me now.
    first time mom
    BOY  07/12/14
  • Options
    Hahah it honestly puts a barrier up between me and my husband... That is the one downside!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also bought it last week and I'm loving it! The fact that it "spoons" you as op said has helped with my back pain too
  • Options
    I seriously was considering taking a ride to BBRU to get one, my body pillow isn't cutting it anymore

Married 07.12.14
    Hannah 12.09.14
    Baby #2 Due 06.18.16
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I was being cheap and didn't wanna dish out $60, so I got a $10 body pillow from target and have been sleeping like a baby!
    Pregnant with #2

IVF cycle 1 (Nov 2013)- freeze all d/t OHSS
    FET #1-BFN
    FET #2-BFP baby girl born Dec 2014
    FET #3-Sept 2017 BFP but miscarried at 6 weeks

IVF cycle 2 (Oct 2017)- freeze all again d/t OHSS
    FET #1 BPF, pregnant with a singleton due Sept 2018

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    DH got me one but it's too damn hot to use right meow. Maybe when the temp goes down some.

imageimageimageimage
    November Siggy Challenge: How I feel in the Third Trimester 
            image   image   image
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It was $39.99 @ burlington coat factory
  • Options
    Totally agree- I love mine!!!
  • Options

I like mine, but its just so damn hot! I'm already a hot sleeper and it makes my bed feel like an oven. I keep telling DH there needs to be a cooling pregnancy pillow.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I got a used one from my SIL & was hoping it would help my aches & pains but it hasn't. It is nice having one big pillow instead of several small ones. Going to seek out help from a physical therapist since I'm still having horrible hip pain. Glad it is helping some of you! ;-)
  • Options
    Love mine and have already attested to my husband that it will remain after baby had exited my uterus. It's that comfy.
  • Options
    I caved and bought one at buy buy baby using a 20% off one single item BBB coupon. I'm not sleeping as well as I was before but it's leaps and bounds better with the body pillow!
    Me: 32, DH:33, Married: 8/30/2008, TTC since: 10/1/2012
    DX: Me - DOR & tubal issues, DH: none. 
    June 2004: Ectopic pregnancy with DH while dating
    October & November 2013: IUI #1 & 2 - BFN
    December 2013:Taking a break, trying on our own.
    January 2014: BFP!!!! Ectopic pregnancy ruptured at 6wks1day. Left Fallopian tube removed. Noted during surgery the right Fallopian tube is severely damaged from 2004 ectopic pregnancy.
    April 8 2014: IVF#1 w/ISCI: 10 received, 5 mature, 3 fertilized. Day 3 transfer of all three embies.
    April 22, 2014: BFP! beta #1: 80 beta #2: 211 One nugget! 
    January 6, 2015: Adeline Marguerite is here!!

image image

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I love my snoogle!
    *TEAM PINK*
    TTC#1 Since November 2013 // BFP March 27, 2014 // EDD December 11, 2014

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    I LOVE mine. @bvsbabymomma it did take about a week for me to get used to it but I can't sleep without it. I'm the odd ball out in the sense that I use it behind my back not in front of me, and I will half sleep on my back on on my side.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I LOVE my snoogle!!  I forgot it when we stayed in a hotel this weekend and tossed and turned all night long.  I have found my kids using my snoogle when watching TV and they both want me to get them one as well..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"