December 2012 Moms

Speaking of bath toys...

...what are you LO's favorites? DD is getting bored with her same old ones, so I was thinking about sprucing up her selection. What keeps your babe's attention best? Do any of your kids have a baby for the bath? 

Anniversary g
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Speaking of bath toys...

• Good question. Want to see what others say. Ainsley is getting bored with hers too. She has two different rubber ducks that she still plays with and a Tinkerbell doll that can go in the bath. Other than that, the little squirty sea animals and foam letters are getting old.
  • DD has a basketball hoop that she plays with sometimes.  And she really likes the crayola bathtub markers.

Her favorite bathtub things aren't actual bath toys though.  Like I got her a strainer from the dollar tree and she thinks that is the greatest thing ever to watch the water stream out the bottom 200 times.  Also, we use powdered tide for all of our laundry, so every time I open a new box I take the detergent scoop out and wash it really well.  She has 4 or 5 of them in the tub and likes to pour water from one to the other.
  • Loading the player...
  • she loves anything that squirts water and washcloths...anything she can use to make a giant mess

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• Anything plastic goes in our tub depending on Killian's mood. Ball, building blocks, toys, etc. but his favorites are scoops, cups and tupperware that he can scoop/pour water into/out of. He got ahold of a shower poof and like to use that to scrub himself (and try to scrub who ever is monitering bath time as well)
    image image image
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LO likes dunking the plastic basket that holds the toys and watching the water pour through the holes. I did get a new penguin set recently from BRU that hasn't worn out its welcome yet. You pour water into the penguin's head and it comes out the front and makes wheels turn. He's still figuring it out.
    My LOs love this kind of thing too....they have a couple little cups with holes in them that they can pick up and watch the water pour out. Their favorite "toy," though, is the little bucket I use to rinse their hair....if I ever slip and let them get their hands on it they love pouring water out of it....and usually into their faces too. :P
  • My DS loves his yellow duck. We sing "rubber duckie" every bath time :) 

He also likes these little magnetic boats and this big pouring boat
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"