Infertility Veterans
Options

Hi. New here.

yvonne0001yvonne0001 member
edited August 2014 in Infertility Veterans
Hi. Newbie here. I am just about to start my first IVF cycle (I am 34). Beause my husband has Cystic Fibrois, we will have to do IVF with ICSI. I just recieved my shipment of medications & start Lupron next week, and build/go from there... I have been feeling so anxious and alone in the process, since no one I know has undergone treatments for pregnancy. So, I figured I would try to reach out into the interweb to see how other strong TTC women are managing and coping. My friends and family keep telling me to just think of the outcome but in my head I keep thinking, "easy for you to say". And the truth is, we don't know the outcome. I'm normally very positive & mellow & centered, but right now I am just scared of the unknown and of what to expect or what is the best way to treat my body through all this. I try to tell myself to stay in the moment & that no matter what this is the start of a new chapter. I am very hopeful & excited but also very overwhelmed with what is ahead of me in the next two months before I hopefully get to take that pregnancy test.

Thanks for reading.

All the best.

xo

Ps: I may have posted this in the wrong thread/forum. If so...Sorry!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"