December 2014 Moms
Options

Just gonna leave this right here

Being pregnant does not give you a right to tear apart fellow pregnant ladies.

Being pregnant does not give you the right to forget other people have feelings as well.

Being pregnant does not give you the right to blame hormones wen you are being a bitch.

Re: Just gonna leave this right here

• Options
    Oh.
    T: 10/04/06 L: 4/22/09 Baby: EDD: 1/30/14 MMC & D&C: 7/3/13
    Baby 2: EDD: 8/06/14 CP: 11/13

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh honey.

• Options

Might I ask what prompted this or what it's in response to? Something that happened on TB or something IRL?

On here. Mainly the d14 group.
  • Options
    @gradschoolmom1234‌ - check out the "throat punch worthy comment" thread. I am on TB mobile and can't post the link.

This crazy is on a mission! =D>

• Options
    It's grown up Sunday school! Let's all repeat the golden rule together, now...
    D14 June. Favorite TV Dad(s).image
    12/31/13: BF Proposes
    2/14: First month off OCP, cuz, hey, why not? He put a ring on it.
    3/31/14: POAS: BFP!
    6/21/14: It only looks like a shotgun wedding.
    12/09/14: EDD

Why just plan a wedding when you can plan a baby AND a wedding?
  • Options
    Slaps said:

I was a bitch before I got pregnant.

Clearly most of the people on here were before getting knocked up. However since they are pregnant they are using "hormones" as the excuse. If you're going to be a bitch then own up to it and stop blaming it on the dam pregnancy.
  • Options
    nashamber said:
    @gradschoolmom1234‌ - check out the "throat punch worthy comment" thread. I am on TB mobile and can't post the link. This crazy is on a mission! =D>

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12407260/throat-punch-worthy-comment/p1

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• Options
    edited August 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I see.

What is in the newb water?

Also, how am I missing all these posts where we're tearing people new assholes and then promptly blaming our hormones?
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • Options
    leosmom25 said:

nashamber said:

@gradschoolmom1234‌ - check out the "throat punch worthy comment" thread. I am on TB mobile and can't post the link.

This crazy is on a mission! =D>

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12407260/throat-punch-worthy-comment/p1

Yes this "crazy" is on a mission to prove most if not all of the people that activly post on here are just out to break people down if they don't agree with everyone.

Clearly some people don't take the advice. It was stated don't like someone don't sit with them at lunch. Maybe some of you should practice the same thing.

Someone post something you don't like instead of being judgmental asshole just ignore them and let the nicer ones help out.
  • Options
    bmneth said:
    Clearly most of the people on here were before getting knocked up. However since they are pregnant they are using "hormones" as the excuse. If you're going to be a bitch then own up to it and stop blaming it on the dam pregnancy.
    Please link where posters were blaming the pregnancy for anything other than constipation and lightening crotch.  

• Options
    Oh my God GO AWAY. first you go on about how we're all hated on 2nd Tri, and now you're here. And I for one do not blame my hormones for my bitchiness...actually I haven't seen a single person on this board use that excuse so stop pulling things out of your ass

Married 07.12.14
    Hannah 12.09.14
    Baby #2 Due 06.18.16
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    bmneth said:

Slaps said:

I don't think any of us blame our bitchiness on hormones ever.
  • Options
    Why are we starting more shit by opening another thread? Are you addicted to drama or something?? If you don't feel like this is the place for you then by all means go somewhere else. I'm getting tired of seeing you bash these D14 moms on here.
  • Options
    @allonsyallonso‌ I was just about to. Ask that! Did someone spike the punch?!! Everyone is going cookoo 8-}
  • Options
    My husband:

"I had to work 14 hours today. I am exhausted"

Um so I get up with our DD at 5 am and then go to work and then come home, cook everyone dinner, do bath, bedtime and clean the house and go to bed at 10 pm. All while pregnant and I've been doing this or worse for a year and a half. Dude....fuck you!

Example 1.
  • Options
    Actually your point isn't proven. Many of the women on here are career women along with having multiple children. For example, I work 50+ hours per week running a resort on an island in August. It's hot as hell and extremely exhausting. It has been proven that growing a human being also makes you exhausted. I also have a 2 year old at home and do all of the housework and grocery shopping. So yes, when my husband complains he's tired from working an 8 hour shift, I get really effing annoyed because on top of a 10 hour shift I have done countless other tasks as well, when I know damn right what he's been doing and it doesn't even compare to the amount of tasks I have completed ON TOP OF growing a human. Leave us alone.

Example 2
  • Options

Why are we starting more shit by opening another thread? Are you addicted to drama or something?? If you don't feel like this is the place for you then by all means go somewhere else. I'm getting tired of seeing you bash these D14 moms on here.

I posted the thread so hopefully some ladies would realize being pregnant does not give you all these rights you seem to think you have. You're still a human and should still act like one.
  • Options

bmneth said:

Being pregnant does not give you a right to tear apart fellow pregnant ladies.

Being pregnant does not give you the right to forget other people have feelings as well.

Being pregnant does not give you the right to blame hormones wen you are being a bitch.

Can I be a bitch when someone is a bitch to me? Because in real life, some people suck and deserve to be out in their place.
    Being a bitch for justified reasons and being a bitch while blaming hormones are way different.

• Options
    ebilbao said:
    The full moon isn't even until next weekend.
    It's not friday! I don't even know how to handle the crazies when it isn't friday!

Married 07.12.14
    Hannah 12.09.14
    Baby #2 Due 06.18.16

• Options
    Glad to see there are mature enough people to blame the full moon for the reason people dislike this group and are finally posting their opinions
  • Options
    I am confused about the examples. Are you saying I don't work hard enough?

• Options
    I love how you think you're better then all the ladies on here. You think that everyone here is being an itch but you think opening this thread was to just remind other women that hormones are not a excuse. Obviously you started this thread to start more drama. Wait who's being an itch again?
  • Options
    bmneth said:
    Glad to see there are mature enough people to blame the full moon for the reason people dislike this group and are finally posting their opinions
    How about since you hate us enough to now bash us on not one, not two, but THREE threads, just do us all a favor and GBCB

Married 07.12.14
    Hannah 12.09.14
    Baby #2 Due 06.18.16

• Options
    Lol for the record, OP came out fists a'blazin' in the TP thread from her very first post. No one said anything antagonistic or whiny to justify OP's negative judgement. Then she got fussy at us for attempting to ignore her trolling and then again for not agreeing with her that we're all bitches. She clearly had no expectations other than to pick a fight from the beginning. She's livened up my lazy Sunday though!

I love me my D14 bitches! 
    :x
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options

@bmneth‌ seriously? You're bashing us because we have mean thoughts about our spouses sometimes??? Come on! You know when you've been pissy, exhausted, and frustrated you've felt exactly like that yourself. The person who posted that (likely) thought it, knew it wasn't very charitable, and vented here instead of saying it to her husband. I find it slightly ironic that you're calling US meanie heads while judging and criticizing ppl for having shitty days and being grumpy with their husbands. In general , it's best to let ppl vent, remembering that you don't know what goes on in their marriage or home. Sometimes we all need a place to bitch.

Sadly I must be on of the few who still respect their so and what they do. Regardless if I've had a bad day, it never gets taken out on him. Being pissed at him for being exhausted after work is petty and stupid. Yes pregnancy is rough but that doesn't mean his life isn't rough either.

Most these girls seems to think just because someone decided to fuck them and they became pregnant because of it, it now means the world revolves around them and no one else is allowed to have bad days or be human themselves. You are not entitled to people being nice to you.
  • Options
    @BankerBSN I was the one who posted the point about us being career women. Most of us are and I was highly annoyed when she wanted to call us all bored housewives. Knowing that you're a nurse, you absolutely work hard enough!

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"