December 2014 Moms
Options

bought a travel system!

bbynixon2bbynixon2 member
edited August 2014 in December 2014 Moms
This has been the first bigger purchase that me and DH has made and its pretty exciting! Up untill now we have just bought a few cute outfits for baby boy. I found a great Eddie Bauer travel system on sale at Target and couldn't pass it up :)

Edit: I cant type this morning

Re: bought a travel system!

• Options
    Congrats! Have you set it up yet? DH and I are thinking about getting the Eddie Bauer Origin travel system at Target too. The only concern I had is some people thought it seemed flimsy. What do you think?
  • Options
    I really like mine. It was really easy to set up. I like the way the car seat locks into place in the base and the stroller. its really not too heavy which is nice. The quality may not be as high as other travel systems but I havnt ever used one before as im a FTM and dont really have anything to compare it too. I feel its great for the price we paid. Under $200. Other travel systems can be very expensive!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We just bought the Chico lite way plus stroller travel system for $90 (stroller only) at target. Set it up and it seems great. Really excited by the half off deal for a good stroller.
  • Options
    Love checking off the big purchases! It's a great feeling, congrats!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm obsessed with the travel system we picked out (haven't bought it yet) but every time we go to a store that sells it, I wheel it around and fold it up and have 30 seconds of pretend time. DH wants to wait until after the showers to see what all we need to get before we pull the trigger on that purchase.
    First Time Mom

ITS A BOY!!!!!

• Options
    I ordered mine too :) Kohls 30% off and nabbed the Britax B-Agile and b-Safe... The seat is a bit heavier than the Gracco I was eyeing but the stroller was streamlined and didn't feel cheap. Bonus- got $50 Kohls cash back and turned around got a second car seat dock on the cheap because my 30% off was still good. Knocked out the crib too! Jenny Lind on Amazon for under $200. So exciting.
  • Options
    My sister had an Eddie Bauer systems years ago. It was a bit bulky then but lasted a long time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MegN914 said:
    I was thinking of buying an Eddie Bauer system on sale at target also. Have you set it up yet? I don't know anyone that has had one and was worried about the quality.

My coworker had one and returned it after a few weeks. He said it seemed very flimsy and was bulky. He ended up getting the britax b agile (?) system.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"