December 2014 Moms

Anyone still tired?

I've read that I shouldn't be as tired as the first trimester, but I still need a nap every day. My energy comes and goes through out the day and I never know when sleepiness will hit me. Am I the only one still feeling tired all the time?

Best Answers

Answers

• Loading the player...
  • I am right there with you. Still tired
  • All the time!!! My iron does stay pretty low so I think that's a factor but, it doesn't totally explain it. Sure glad I'm not the only one.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Exhausted. I was not tired like this with my first pregnancy so Im chalking it up to being pregnant and having a child to take care of now. I would love a red bull :((
  • I haven't been except the past week or so I've just been exhausted. I can only guess that little man hit a growth spurt this week and it's been extra draining. It's also been an emotional week on the homefront so that could be contributing as well. I had to ask my inlaws to keep DS for another 2 hours yesterday after work so I could get a nap!

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• Yep. I have small spurts of energy but for the most part I am so exhausted.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Yes i would sleep early and will end up still feeling tired but wouldnt be able to nap always have to be doing something
  • Ugh I'm so tired all the time. I had so much more energy during my first pregnancy, a 4 year old does tend to drain energy pregnant or not though lol
    Violet Anna born 9/15/10!
    TEAM BLUE!!! EDD: 12/3/14!!!

November siggy challenge : CELEBRATION!

• I'm "more energetic" than first tri, but back then I was taking up to four naps a day. Now I'm down to one. Progress!
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Still tired! Haven't been sleeping well though, so I think that's a huge factor. I have a few energetic hours early in the day and then hit a wall around 3pm.
  • Yep! I take a nap every day and then can't fall asleep until 3am. It sucks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've been soooooo tired lately. I try and nap whenever I can or just lay down and relax a lot.

BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PgAL : 04/2013 BFP - mmc/d&c  : 12/2013 BFP - chemical pregnancy

• Exhausted. Can't sleep at night.
  • Exhausted.
  • Different type of tired. My first trimester it was my whole body was tired and ached. Now it is I am just sleepy.
  • Still tired for sure!  Not quite as bad as first tri though.  I can make it through the day without a nap if I have to.

D14 December Siggy- Free For all:

Christmas holidays quotes

• Yep. I think the lackluster sleep quality I've gotten for the last month or so definitely isn't helping.
  • Me too! Tired and VERY easily distracted every day! I'm not even working right now since I'm a teacher. You would think I'd have more energy but nope!
    Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

• With everyone else. Still very tired, but not quite as intensely as first tri. Still, I don't think that "burst of energy" I was promised is ever going to materialize.
    BFP on 4.3.2014
    EDD 12.10.2014
    DS #1 born 12.16.2014 - He's perfect!

• Man of I feel better. I work but always long hours and seeing that I am not the only one, I say thanks. I feel better.
  • In my second trimester. Still tired! So so tired. I nap anytime i can. Glad to know I'm not the only one. I got worried maybe my iron was low. I go for blood work again in three weeks
  • Yes, extremely tired every day. I don't sleep well at night, so I'm sure that's part of it. I'm also always tired normally, even before getting pregnant.

First baby Due: 12/17/14

• Yep still tired. No matter how much I sleep at night I'm still tired by lunch time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Yep. I'm exhausted like 90% of the time. :sigh:
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• LOL I just fell asleep at work - and I have no idea for how long.  I work in a cluster of cubicles and no one bothered to wake me up :-/
  • I feel like I'm more tired now than in the first trimester!  So tired all the time.
  • Sorry, what did you say? I fell asleep..
  • You are most definitely not alone!
  • Always. I'm not sure whether to blame pregnancy, working 12hr nights, or my 2 & 3 year old. :-P Zzzzzzzzz....
    BFP #1 - 2/1/09-mc 2/5/09 @4wks
    BFP #2 - 6/24/09-mc 7/25/09 @8wks
    6/09 Dx w/PCOS--Metformin & Progesterone
    8/09 Dx w/Compound Hetero MTHFR--Neevo, Metanx & BA
    BFP #3 - 1/11/10 - DD1 born 9/16/10 @39w4d, 8lbs 14oz & 20in.
    Heparin from BFP to 34wks.
    BFP #4 - 10/4/11 - DD2 born 6/2/12 @38w1d, 8lbs 11oz & 21in.
    Same med protocol as last time, but heparin continued until delivery.
    BFP #5 - 3/30/14, EDC 12/10/14!!

Beta #1-76 (12dpo), Beta #2-238 (14dpo)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm still just as exhausted now as the first trimester... I was expecting an energy boost and nothing! I have to talk myself into getting up for work and a walk everyday... I just want to sleep all day.
  • Exhausted but I don't sleep well at night. DD has never slept well at night and since we switched her to the toddler bed to try to get ready for baby an give her time to adjust she has been getting up 3-5 times a night :( but I do nap with her in the afternoon! Here's to hoping she continues to nap when baby gets here! [-O<
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"