September 2013 Moms
Options

Body image issues

Anyone else struggling? I was one of the ones that got back to pre-pregnancy weight fairly quickly while bf'ing. I stopped bf'ing about a month and a half a go due to low supply and the frustration all that was causing. My boobs are finally about 95% dried up and mad do they look sad :( I was barely a b cup prior to lo and now I don't think I would even fully fill out an a cup. I'm not against implants but dh and I don't have the money for them right now and I don't really know if I would ever get them. Any one know any good bras to help enhance my little assets?

Re: Body image issues

• Options
    Victoria's Secret is a good go-to.

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

Check out figleaves.com for some majorly cute bras. A balconette style typically helps give a bit of oomph too.

I have the opposite problem, as a size 36 F right now, and majorly self conscious about it.

Me, too. I've been large since they started growing in 4th grade and hate it. Already had a reduction over 10 years ago down to a DD. If we have another kid and I nurse that one, I'll probably seriously consider another reduction when nursing is done. I'm 36F, as well. Emily stopped nursing at six months.

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    redfallon said:

Check out figleaves.com for some majorly cute bras. A balconette style typically helps give a bit of oomph too.

I have the opposite problem, as a size 36 F right now, and majorly self conscious about it.

Me, too. I've been large since they started growing in 4th grade and hate it. Already had a reduction over 10 years ago down to a DD. If we have another kid and I nurse that one, I'll probably seriously consider another reduction when nursing is done. I'm 36F, as well. Emily stopped nursing at six months.
    Wow I was so busy wallowing in self pity that I kind of forgot that even with the opposite problem people can still have body image issues. Thanks for the perspective
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"