Orange County Babies
Options

Huntington Beach/Newport Nanny Share?

Hi,  I'm due in early Dec and is looking for nannies.  Would anyone be interested in a nanny share with me starting in april?

Re: Huntington Beach/Newport Nanny Share?

• Options
    CaliMandaCaliManda member
    edited August 2014

Possibly!  Have you found any potential nannies yet?

• Options
    We might be but we are in Coata Mesa...I've looked at care.com quickly but haven't done full blown research. I'm due 1/3/15. What do you do for a living?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! We live in Costa Mesa and are looking for a similar situation. I'm due in 2-3 wks, so we won't need child care until late the end of June/beginning of July though. We've already begun looking into nannies on Care.com and have a couple we're talking to.
  • Options
    I'm actually a nanny, due with my own baby in late October. Looking into finding a family to work with that will allow me to bring my little one along of that interests any of you ladies! I have over 8 years of experience and am currently a full time nanny in the port streets of Newport!
  • Options
    We are in Orange and are looking for a Nanny starting in early October.  OCmomma18, would you consider that a Nanny share in which case the cost of child care would be less?  We may be too far for you to travel but I am wondering how it works with a Nanny who wants to bring her children/child.
  • Options
    Hi Stacy,

I know this is a little late but are you still looking for a share? We have a nanny now we were planning to share with someone but they aren't avle to anymore and we can't afford her on our own. My 10 month old LOVES her and I would be heartbroken if we couldn't keep her! We are closing escrow on a house in Park Santiago next week so we may not be far from you! If you're interested, let me know..

Kristen McIntyre
    949 394 5933