August 2014 Moms
Options

Officially having an august baby

Well we made to august!!!! Now the real question is will be make it to our EDD or past our edd??? I'm
Hoping for 3 or 4 days decide my due date. My HD wants baby boy to be born in our anniversary 8/6 but I don't want to be pushing out a baby on my 8yr wedding aniv. But it's pretty much out of my hands. So what do you think will you go past or defore your due date???

Re: Officially having an august baby

• Options
    I'm planning on going past just so I'm not disappointed when I don't.  Unfortunately that may mean a September baby :-/
    TTC #1 since 2/2013
    BFP 12/9/13!  Adeline Rose born 8/21/14

imageimage

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I think I'm going to go early, but not much. I'm thinking just the week before EDD, which is 8/29. Not sure why, that's just what I'm feeling. Honestly, I'd be happy if baby came as early as next Friday. That's when I'm at 37 so technically full term.

I feel like a baby for all the complaining I've done recently, so I want it to just be over so DH doesn't have to suffer with me anymore. He's recently started saying, "I'm so sorry...I'll never make you have another baby."

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Daisylola11Daisylola11 member
    edited August 2014
    Mine is the 8th! and I feel like I'm on track for then but have been preparing myself to go passed even though I'm sooo uncomfortable!

ETA: there's a little voice in my head that says I'll go early... Don't want to jinx it though lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I'm thinking I will go before, but I'm sure I will be wrong. At my appointment two weeks ago I was already dilating, which I know you can walk around for weeks like that. Everyone looks at me and always says, "you won't make it".

• Options
    My due date is 8/11 but I'm hoping they'll just take her next week.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    I am hoping to make it to my RCS. I would be 39 w 3 d. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    My due date is in 3 weeks. I have a feeling it will be later rather then sooner!
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
    I don't think the baby will come early. I'll probably go right to my due date. I'm showing no signs of delivering early. I've had a few cramps yesterday but it was nothing. 
  • Options
    No clue! DS was born at 39W3D 

• Options
    I figure I'll go up to my EDD, or even over.

DH wants it to be over sooner ("Can't you just get induced?"  "No, jackass.").

Actually, he wants the baby born on MY birthday.  I told him no way in hell.  That's MY birthday.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proud Mother to 16 year old Austin (MCJROTC Sgt., Trumpet playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Air Force Pilot!)
    Proud Stepmother to 12 year old Josh (Baseball playing, Saxophone playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Doctor!)
    Proud Mother to baby Kaylee (Stuffed toy playing, Adorable smiling baby and hopeful Rodeo Princess!)

• Options
    I think it would be cool if the baby was born tomorrow because birthdays on the 2nd of the month run in my family... my sister's bday is tomorrow (August 2), mine is Feb 2nd, my dad's is June 2nd, my uncle's is Dec 2nd. But I still have 2.5 weeks until my edd so it probably won't happen :)
  • Options
    My EDD is Aug 2, so at this point I am thinking she will come late ;) I will be induced Aug 6 though, so I am still holding out hope that she will come on her own!
  • Options
    My DS was so late (over 42 weeks) that I can't even imagine LO#2 coming early. Last time, I started feeling 'something' at 37 weeks and made myself and DH crazy for over five weeks. It was such wasted energy, but it was really difficult not to just be wrapped up in it.

This time, I still have four weeks to go, and I'm in no hurry. Lots of projects we are trying to do this month, so my mind isn't so caught up in every sensation I feel. I think (hope) having other things to focus on will make it easier to not be nuts this month.
  • Options
    I was 5 days early with my son. I think this baby will come right around her due date.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm feeling good and have no signs of anything impending, although that may not mean much.  Due Aug 10th so maybe the full moon/supermoon will keep me on track!  I figure I'll go near the due date date +/- a few days (or so I hope).  I just don't want to be so late that they start talking induction.  I'd rather go into labor on my own and see how that goes.

Married since 8.2.08
    DS born 8.11.14
    BFP #2: 9.14.16, EDD: 5.24.17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 39 weeks, 1cm, 50%effaced and dr was already discussing induction for the 14th (due date is the 6th) at 41 weeks. I have a feeling I'll go over my due date but am hoping my body will expel this child before I have to be induced. As a FTM, I feel an induction at 41 weeks is kind of early..., right? I'm so conflicted about waiting until week 42 though.
  • Options
    @Rach604 I am a September baby!!! I love my birthday in September because it not too hot and not too cold and I was back in school so everyone wished me happy birthday!

Anniversary

• Options
    DD came on her due date.  What are the chances this one does as well?  He is sitting much lower this time around so I was thinking he may come a couple days early, but my luck he will be late.

photo 63d081b2-beb9-4486-ae4e-de648860b72c_zpsa8e37ee8.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I hoping for before but likely not much before. DD was 2 days early.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"