February 2015 Moms
Options

NT appointments here!

13»

Re: NT appointments here!

• Options
    I go today. Super nervous! I am at a higher risk because of my age (37).

~~~Big brother 11.29.05 & Little Brother 6.18.09~~~  
    Pregnancy%20ticker
  • Options
    Oh! And the tech said she definitely thinks it's a boy. OKAY! Before people jump down my throat about how early it is to tell, I know! It's just so fun to hear because it makes it so real. She said the tissue between the legs points straight for a girl and up for a boy. Our little one's was pointing straight up. Who knows, really, but it's so amazing either way!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You'll be GREAT, @Sahara6971‌ !
  • Options

beagee413 said:
    You'll be GREAT, @Sahara6971‌ !
    Thank you!! :)

~~~Big brother 11.29.05 & Little Brother 6.18.09~~~  
    Pregnancy%20ticker
  • Options
    We had s second scan today. We went last week & the baby would no cooperate for the measurement. So, we had the bloodwork drawn & went in this am for a second try. They still had a tough time, but the US tech showed her measurement to the OB & she okd it! 1 in 4,000 for downs and 1 in 10,000 for trisomy!
    They also gave us a couple photos & a CD of all the pictures.
    *******Siggy Warning*******

*Married since 11/20/10*
    *TTC since 1/12*
    *Me - PCOS * DH - Azoo*
    *IUI clomid 5/13 - BFN*
    *IUI clomid 6/13 - BFN*
    *IUI clomid 7/13 - Cancelled due to poor response*
    *IUI follistim 9/13 - Cancelled due to over response*
    *IVF #1 - 13R, 5M, 4F, 2 transferred on day 3 - BFN & nothing to freeze*
    *IVF #2 - 7R, 4M, 4F, 2 transferred on day 3 - BFP!!!!*
    *Beta #1 15dp3dt >2,000, Beta #2 21dp3dt >17,000!*
    *U/S on 6/27/14 @ 6w4d - 2 sacs, 1 HB found @ 125bpm!*
    *First OB appt 7/24/14*

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Had mine 2 days ago & they said they wont call & no news is good news...got a call today my heart sank. They wanted to know if they can switch the time of my a/s. Ahhhhhhh!!
  • Options
    Had scan this morning and doc said everything looked great. She told me it looks like I'm having another girl, but I know it's with 80% confidence. I'll know more conclusively when I go back for my 18-wk sono the end of next month. Loved seeing LO, who flipped all the way around while the doc was examining her. :)
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Had nt appointment at 12 weeks and scan came back good 1.48... But I got a call to come back in a week later to have blood taken for a panorama chromosome test.. Apparently my blood work came back high risk 1:45.. :-(... I've been online all night and day reading up on this ..I've had spotting twice early this pregnancy and read that could cause some issues with numbers and also used fertility drugs to get pregnant with current baby ( gonal f and ovidril)...Ill be 30 this year and have a healthy daughter already ... I tried getting numbers for the blood work that was done during nt scan but I believe the lady didn't give right numbers she said hcg was 145.9 and Papp was 179. :-/ anyone know what that means ?
  • Options
    Yay! 1/10,000 chance of downs or the other trisomies. Happy dance!
  • Options
    NT went great. Baby was kicking and punching! Measurement was thin...just waiting on bloodwork! Yay!
  • Options
    I had mine yesterday!  Doodlebug was NOT being cooperative although it was hysterical to me and Dh watching him/her swim all over the place.  It was a lot less hysterical to the ultrasound tech.  She joked (I think...) that if we were on her roster for the anatomy scan that she was would run away screaming...  Anyway, I think it all went ok even though we won't know the results til next week.  Our baby is measuring right on schedule and heartbeat was 167!  That was a blessing to see considering we couldn't hear the heartbeat at out last appointment.
  • Options
    Our's measured 2.66. Had the bloodwork part done 10 days ago with no call since. Dr. Said I would only get a call if there was a concern. I'm very tempted to call though. The whole high measurement (even though it's in the normal range) has me a little worried!
  • Options
    Double posting my q. But... Did anyone have bloodwork done before their scan? I had bloodwork done yesterday and my scan is on Tuesday. They said they do this so they'll have the result the day of the scan. Does this mean I'll get an overall result the day of my appointment you think? Or will I also be freaking out waiting for a call?
  • Options

Double posting my q. But... Did anyone have bloodwork done before their scan? I had bloodwork done yesterday and my scan is on Tuesday. They said they do this so they'll have the result the day of the scan. Does this mean I'll get an overall result the day of my appointment you think? Or will I also be freaking out waiting for a call?

We went in for our scan/bloodwork the same day. Baby wasn't cooperating, so they couldn't get the measurement. I still had my blood taken. We went back a week later & they got the measurement & gave us our riskratio right after they finished & the Dr reviewed our scan.
    *******Siggy Warning*******

*Married since 11/20/10*
    *TTC since 1/12*
    *Me - PCOS * DH - Azoo*
    *IUI clomid 5/13 - BFN*
    *IUI clomid 6/13 - BFN*
    *IUI clomid 7/13 - Cancelled due to poor response*
    *IUI follistim 9/13 - Cancelled due to over response*
    *IVF #1 - 13R, 5M, 4F, 2 transferred on day 3 - BFN & nothing to freeze*
    *IVF #2 - 7R, 4M, 4F, 2 transferred on day 3 - BFP!!!!*
    *Beta #1 15dp3dt >2,000, Beta #2 21dp3dt >17,000!*
    *U/S on 6/27/14 @ 6w4d - 2 sacs, 1 HB found @ 125bpm!*
    *First OB appt 7/24/14*

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is this morning! Will update after! :) crossing fingers we have a nice healthy baby in there
  • Options
    @jeanzcarol‌ I had my bloodwork and scan done at the same time, but I saw previous postings and comments that others had done there's a week or two before the scan. I think it's just about doctor's preference/ convenience.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks @Wimcgrath‌! I did my blood work last week and had my NT scan yesterday. I got my results during the scan. Such a relief not to wait. Best of luck to all the rest of you!
  • Options

Mine is this morning! Will update after! :) crossing fingers we have a nice healthy baby in there

NT Scan went well! Tech said the neck measurement was great, though didn't tell me the exact number. I think if was 1. something but I couldn't really see it on the screen. After I went and had the first part of the bloodwork and I guess they get the results back in a couple days. Hopefully baby is nice and healthy!

The tech did say it's a BOY in there which we were very surprised at. In the past they state at the beginning that it's simply way too early to tell and they don't even do guesses. She said they'll confirm at my next scan in 4 weeks but to her it's definitely a boy. It would make boy #3 for us which I'm definitely experiencing some gender disappointment (and shock, I really felt like it was a girl this time) but I LOVE my 2 boys and they love their momma so much... I will love boy #3 just as much!
  • Options
    PurpleTinkPurpleTink member
    edited August 2014

Where I live, they get done between 20-22 weeks... so I have to wait until September 24th :( I am DYING to know the sex of baby!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Mine was today! Doctor said everything was perfect and in the normal rages! I was shaking I was so nervous! So glad it's over and all is healthy!
  • Options
    When I had my NT scan the tech also told us that it is most likely a boy. I was also shocked that she could tell so early. Especially since with my 2 girls they told me that it was too early to tell. That was also 8 years and 5 years ago so maybe technology has improved enough that they can see things better??? Of course I know when I go for my next scan they cod say he's a she lol but I'll be happy with either
  • Options
    ameikleameikle member
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    I just got my blood results back and they said I was negative for everything and that all looked great. (I know I can't be "negative" so I don't know why they say that). Anyway, the doc didn't leave the actual ratio in the voicemail. Am I just torturing myself if I call and request them? I'd like to know that I'm a 1:whatever but I think it might do more harm than good.
  • Options
    I had mine last Thursday and got the results today and everything is normal! Baby had its back to us and was kind of sitting up and over to the side. I wish I could have seen more, but when the tech would poke an arm or leg would flail and I could see the little fingers, so it was super cute. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"