May 2013 Moms

Moms to boys with curls

Have you cut their hair yet?  My husband is on me all the time that we need to cut his hair. I have trimmed his bangs so he can see but I cant get myself to cut off his beautiful blonde curls...  Is it just me being attached?  Has anyone cut theirs and still kept them a little?  Have any before and after pics?   I am just worried they will cut it soo short and Ill hate it.

Re: Moms to boys with curls

• pnutgpnutg member
    We just cut C's curls off a couple of weeks ago. I was sad for a minute, and definitely saved some, but I love his new 'do!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • HC gets a curl in the back. My husband made me get it cut because he was rocking a pretty serious mullet. It grew back in very quickly, and he has his curl again, but his hairline is much more even now. Haha. :)
    Started adoption process in Jan. 2011.
    3 failed matches in 2012.
    Surprise pregnancy in Aug. 2012.
    Precious baby boy "HC" born May 2013.
    Began researching EA in 2014.
    No longer pursuing EA due to fibroid complications.
    Officially on the adoption home study wait list.

• Loading the player...
  • KashyKashy member
    I just can't bring myself to get DS 's hair cut either. We are doing family pics in September and my H thinks we should get his hair cut :(
    I'm afraid he will lose his curls
    Augustus David - Born 5/08/13

my read shelf:
    April's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • W has some curls and waves and we haven't cut his hair yet.

• I'm not cutting hair for a long time. He is curly in the back and the top is starting to wave.

She is all curls.
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • nonniedee said:

@Blueyed228‌ those are some ridiculously cute babies you have. I don't know if I've ever told you.

Aw thank you. Your little one is quite the doll herself.
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • I didn't cut DS1s curls until he was close to 2. Looks like DS2 is getting curls in the back but still very little hair overall.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • No haircuts yet for us either. We're loving the curls and I hear it doesn't curl as much when it grows in after being cut.
  • I cut J's curls because he was getting so dang hot! He would come inside after playing and be soaking in sweat. I don't have any good before and after photos though.  
  • No haircuts for DS yet, and I'm not planning on cutting it anytime soon.

DH wants it cut yesterday!!!

married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• Wow everyone's else's babies have so muh hair! We still have very fine/white blonde hair so you can even see it. The back is starting to get a nice curl. since we have such minimal hair I don't think I'll be cutting it for quite some time.
  • Don't ever cut the curls!!  @motownmama and @mslynn2012 those are some seriously cute babies!

M has sometimes curly hair.   She has a back mullett curl that stays wavy and the top gets curly only in the humidity. 

BabyFruit Ticker  

Little West #1: Born May 23, 2013

Little West #2: Due April 15, 2015

2U2 Fossil Mommy

• I accidentally flagged a post that I meant to love tit!

How do I fix that? I meant to commiserate with the curl mullet!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"