Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

zoo trip

I am planning a trip to the zoo, is there any tips in making the trip smoother for my Lo. It will be her first time in a long trip and been away the whole day"she has done great in smaller trips this summer". She will be 10 month old when we go there.

Re: zoo trip

• Options
    Have fun- try to roughly stick to her routine but don't go crazy it's only one day! I'm sure she will love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I agree, try and stick to her schedule and you will be fine. We have been to the zoo many times and my LO usually passes out while walking around. You will be fine and she will probably love it
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    make sure you bring your stroller with a recline so that LO can nap! And if you babywear I would also bring the carrier. I would most likely also bring some food and snacks for LO because you never know what they have there. 
  • Options
    I agree with above - we brought stroller and ergo baby carrier so our 10 month-old could be up and see the animals but also snooze in his stroller when he got tired.  Make sure to bring snacks and plenty of water for you as well!
    DS1: 9/4/2013
    DS2: 10/23/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"