Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Thankful Thursday!

Let's let the love flow. What are you thankful for today?

Me: 25 DH: 26
Married 11/12/11
BFP 12/17/11
DS 8/29/12 via C-section
TFAS 3/2014
BFP #2 5/25/15 EDD 2/4/2016
It's a BOY!

Re: Thankful Thursday!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm thankful my husband and I had the whole morning off, and the whole day off tomorrow together...I'm also thankful that in less than two weeks we get to take our little mini vacation!
    Married 6/2013, TTC 9/2013.
    ***TW***
    MC 12/2013, Blighted Ovum 04/2014, CP 06/2014
    Began RPL testing 07/2014
    BFP #4 10/26/2014; Theo born 07/2015
    BFP #5 06/17/2017, EDD 02/28/18

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm thankful that one of my sisters got a job! And one that she is excited about.
  • Options
    SpiltEndz said:

I am thankful for my husband. We never get a day off together because he works wed-sun and I work mon-fri. But he took this weekend off so we could celebrate our anniversary which is Saturday. He is taking me to breakfast, then golfing, lunch at our favorite lunch place, and then dinner at the restaurant we rented out for our wedding. Not to mention ordered a cake from the bakery that we got our wedding cake from, the same kind because we never saved the top of ours. He is awesome.

This is awesome! I am such a hot mess today, this made me tear up. I really hope you enjoy your anniversary!

Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    It's a BOY!
  • Options
    I'm thankful that we finally got final approval from underwriting and will be closing on our new house on Monday!
    This is seriously the best feeling.  Congrats on the new house!
    Please note that due to the actions of TheBump and their parent company, XO Corporation, I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting regularly on this forum for my pregnancy journey.

If you would like to seek a community of women that can help you at any stage of your journey, please consider joining us at [OUR NEW HOME].

#iStandWithTheMods #Solidarity
    TTGP Acronyms/Newbie Blog
    “I want people to like what I do, but, at the bottom line, fuck ‘em if they don’t.” - Craig Ferguson
  • Options
    Thank you @Bee1112 and you deserve all the naps!
    Aug15 Signature Challenge- Favorite Mean Girl from Film/TV- Santana
    beach

BabyFetus Ticker

Married my Best Friend 8/02/13
    DX Hypothyroidism 4/14
    BFP 6/23/14 MC 7/4/14
    BFP 12/9/14 EDD 8/18/15

• Options
    @CaveWmnInBrit‌ enjoy your trip!

Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    It's a BOY!
  • Options
    @AnnaTTCat32 I'm the same with my ILs.  My SIL is one of my best friends and my FIL/MIL almost treat me more like their daughter than my own parents!
    Please note that due to the actions of TheBump and their parent company, XO Corporation, I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting regularly on this forum for my pregnancy journey.

If you would like to seek a community of women that can help you at any stage of your journey, please consider joining us at [OUR NEW HOME].

“I want people to like what I do, but, at the bottom line, fuck ‘em if they don’t.” - Craig Ferguson
  • Options
    I am thankful for my job, my home, my dogs and my family. Oh yeah, that sexy FI I have, also.

TTC # 1 since 11/2013
    Hysteroscopy 10/28/14 - septum removed
    HSG 10/31/14 - All Clear!
  • Options
    I'm thankful for my sweet and supportive husband who has been fantastic during these 2+ years ttc.
  • Options
    I am thankful for my coworkers. I have some great coworkers on my shift. They make work fun but they also work their butts off and are very productive.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

(BFP 2/7/14. Miscarriage 4/3/14 at 12 weeks)

TTGP September Siggy Challenge: Teen Crush

• Options
    I'm thankful for DH, my nook and my job. Not that it's the best job ever, but today it's not so bad.
    May '15 Bitter Snatch
  • Options
    Thankful for my friends, family, and DH for understanding my anxiety brain. Either they get it, or they know not to say "Just relax" because it would end in a throat punch. =]

And thankful for animals, specifically mine, for the joy they bring from their shenanigans and love for us even if we're jerks.

I guess that means I'm thankful for forgiveness.
    That's Kristine with a K...because I'm special.
     Married 7/7/2007
    Fur kid Sassafrass
    TTC 5/2014
    Cycle 1 - 80 days ended with progesterone, mini period, then full 13 days later
    7/2014 Blood work: No E of P, but high FSH (POF due to Celiac?)
    9/2014 - DH SA normal, Me: CD 21 blood work: no progesterone, FSH still elevated
    10/2014 RE Appointment for next steps
  • Options
    I am thankful for my DH, our amazing home, our pets, and our amazing friends!!  
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Jan Siggy Challenge: April 2015

image  image

Started dating: 7/4/00
    Married: 6/9/07
    TTC #1: 7/14
    BFP: 8/9/14

• Options
    I am thankful for my heath, my career, and my amazing husband.
    August TTGP Siggy Challenge: Favorite Childhood Cartoon
  • Options
    HippoToothHippoTooth member
    edited July 2014
    Today I am thankful for my dad.  We don't always see eye to eye and have lost touch lately.  I had to attend the funeral of my sisters husbands dad today, and it really made me realize that someday my dad isn't going to be around.
  • Options
    That is great news @lovegrilledcheese‌!!

Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    It's a BOY!
  • Options
    @lovegrilledcheese Fuck cancer, yay Dad!!

• Options
    I am super grateful for my mom who is unobtrusive in her parenting advice and always supportive.

Thanks for starting this positive thread.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • Options
    I am thankful for my son's nap time. And I am thankful that because of his nap, I can take a nice long soak in a tub to help sooth my back pain. 
    *bumping under a new name since July 2014*
    Married 9/4/11
    BFP 4/5/09, EDD 12/4/09, m/c
     7/31/09
    BFP 5/27/11, EDD 1/17/12, DS born 1/16/12
    BFP 8/16/14, EED 4/29/15, We are having another BOY!

Lilypie Maternity tickers    image 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimage
    Yup. DS is Tommy Pickles! Nothing like living with an escape artist.
    Just another cloth diapering, baby wearing mama.

• Options
    I'm thankful for medium rare steak and eating-dinner-outside weather. 

image  image
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your bad day @DaikokuJess‌. Big hugs.

Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    It's a BOY!
  • Options
    @daikokujess

So sorry lovely lady, I did not see your post before I posted...   I hope tomorrow brings a better day, and so sorry about today.   Sending hugs.

image  image
  • Options
    DaikokuJessDaikokuJess member
    edited August 2014
    @MrsKochendorfer I hope everything is ok.  I have days when I just need to cry.  I really hope you feel better soon.

Tomorrow will be a better day.  It will be a great day!  I will take the day on with confidence and a positive outlook.  I will presume positive intentions and search for understanding before making judgements. 

Here's to a great tomorrow for all...

ME: 33  H: 32
    TTC Since 6/2013   Early Loss: 9/2013   MFI Diagnosis: 12/2014

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"