Trying to Get Pregnant

misplaced thread

Re: misplaced thread

• I heard it is more common than people think. I have read many forums detailing some IB with the same symptoms as mine. But those forums are all old  LOL Im seeking for more stories.
  • littlewest1littlewest1 member
    edited July 2014

I have been pregnant 3 times and I've never had implantation bleeding.  I wasn't able to express milk until about a week before my daughter was due.

Editing to add: You had your period. 

BabyFruit Ticker  

Little West #1: Born May 23, 2013

Little West #2: Due April 15, 2015

2U2 Fossil Mommy

• Loading the player...
  • kath16kath16 member
    i had IB, but i have no idea if you will. 

if you have any sort of "flow" i would vote that it's not what it is. 

also, your breasts are producing milk? is that a thing that happens to people who didn't just give birth??

BFP #1: 4/7/14, EDD: 12/16/14 -- Missed Miscarriage - D&C  on 5/13 at 9 weeks
    BFP #2: 10/24/14, EDD: 07/04/15 -- Chemical Pregnancy confirmed 10/27
    BFP #3: 11/28/14, EDD: 08/06/15 -- Strong heartbeat at 6 weeks, Missed Miscarriage - D&C on 1/9 at 10 weeks

rainbows
  • saltbox 40- OMg i did not know its bad juju I will change it -Thankyou! I apologize all who I have offended with the screen name. I honestly did not know and will def change it right away. I too have lost a child in Sept. I would never intentionally hurt someone Sorry.
  • well i also apologize if this was a misplaced post . I am a newbie please direct me to the appropriate place
  • Also, I think you are confusing O pain and your period.  You wouldn't even have IB (if it did exist) until 9-10 DPO at which point you claim the bleeding stopped.

BabyFruit Ticker  

Little West #1: Born May 23, 2013

Little West #2: Due April 15, 2015

2U2 Fossil Mommy

• sister13 said:
    Good Lord.  

And ew.
    And I forgot LOL at this in particular: 

**SNIP***

Please no negative or snarky comments about how I don't properly chart or about how I can't even be sure I O'd.
    I would just like your experience stories with IB. Or anyone around the same dpo/cd with any of the same symptoms.

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
    Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
    TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

• Sounds like you had a visit from AF

Also- take the previous advice given and change that username! Wtf is that even supposed to mean?! Just no. no, no, NO!

Oyyyyvey!
  • Joy2611 said:
    I'm actually going to go one step further here...  Dr. Google, babydust screen name, long list of dates, use of the word "newbie," truly believing she didn't have a period, knowing her DPO but has no idea how to chart.

I call troll.
    Ugh I forget about trolls!  Good point - all the arguments/objections up front to snark or saying "I can't even be sure I O'd, etc".  If someone knew all those things about the board, they wouldn't still post. 

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
    Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
    TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

• I am trying to change it but I cannot find the correct path. :( I am not trying to offend anyone at all. I would appreciate if anyone with rude comments would act their age. This isn't highschool. I admitted my wrongs. And I appreciate everyone who has given me useful info.
  • I had taken a break then. Seriously I thought people would act their age. There's no reason to be disrespectful at all. I haven't disrespected anyone. In that post I actually miscarried which was confirmed by an obgyn I just never was able to get a bfp. smh
  • I have apologized. And I am truly sorry. What else can I say?. :( I am trying to figure out how to change my username . I only used it because I had read comments of other ppl using it as good luck not bad luck. I am not trying to be another person asking stupidly "am I pregnant?" that was not the intention of my post. Even though I stated could I still be it was more of a statement not really a question. How possibly could the internet tell me if I am pregnant. I was mainly looking for information on IB experiences. Does anyone know how I can change my username.? I have tried looking through the settings but cannot find it :(
  • Words..dates...can I be pregnant with a period..but they said on Babygaga..

My brain hurts.
    Number One: Born 06.16.2009
    BFP: 01.17.2014 / MC 02.05.2014
    BFP: 03.08.2014 / MMC: 05.07.2014
    Dx: Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
    Currently on the bench. [Chart]

• I am actively trying to correct the issues with me posting in the wrong place that's why I edited it. It would not let me delete it. And thank you Nellybluth for your words of condolences.
  • It shows the only way I can change it is make a new account. So I will and I apologize to who ever it offended. It was not my intentions to disrupt the community whatsoever. Even though so many are negative towards me I still wish you guys luck with TTC. And thanks again to those of you who have given me positive input.

• It shows the only way I can change it is make a new account. So I will and I apologize to who ever it offended. It was not my intentions to disrupt the community whatsoever. Even though so many are negative towards me I still wish you guys luck with TTC. And thanks again to those of you who have given me positive input.
    I actually appreciate you apologizing and moving on.  We get a lot of crazies here that don't know when they're wrong and go nuts on us.  You don't have to stop posting, just change your name, read the newbie blog and lurk a little.  You will be fine.  Good luck.

I appreciate that post too. Very mature and sincere.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"