Pre-School and Daycare

Well hi there :)

I'm ASmallWonder, formerly known as elmoali and it looks like I'm your new mod.  I volunteered earlier after seeing the complaint that you guys were inundated with stickies.  I have a pre-schooler/pre-ker and I've popped in and commented here and there but I'll try to be around more.  It seems like a quiet board so I guess I'll be left with sticky-ing and unsticky-ing things for you but speak up or PM me if there are any issues or questions :)
Formerly known as elmoali :)

Re: Well hi there :)

• @cmeon_the_water I hope I didn't step on your toes here!  I've got a whole year and a half with the older one and at that point the young one will be making his way there :)
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Thanks ASmall, for taking charge of things.  I know there are a ton of parents on the boards with preschoolers.  This board was started when my son was 3, so I feel nostalgically attached to the place, even though my family is well beyond the preschool stage now!

High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been lurking from time to time, so I'm not that active around here.  I do have a preschooler, but I also have a Kindergartener and 2nd grader.  Welcome as new mod! :)
    imageDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"