October 2013 Moms

FINALLY have a "crawler"

My baby girl was one of the early O13 babies and she would pretty much just spin in circles and go from tummy to sitting for Months now. But yesterday she finally started her own version of crawling. She scoots her right knee forward and drags her left leg behind. I need to take video before she figures out both knees because her method is adorable! She has been trying to stand up unassisted for a little bit too, but so far she can only get into downward facing dog! #notreadyforhertowalk #uhohneedtofinishmybabyproofing

After almost 3 years of IF and a crazy roadside delivery, we are loving life with our second beautiful daughter! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: FINALLY have a "crawler"

• Awesome! My little guy isn't getting into sitting on his own yet but has started doing that leg drag crawl as well. It's like he's scared to really go all in! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • layalilayali member
    My guy is also an early O13'er, and he didn't start "real" crawling until this past weekend. He was doing this thing where he'd pull himself by his arms. We called it "slithering" because he was pretty much dragging his belly along the floor while army crawling.

He started crawling, pulling himself up onto his knees and kneeling all overnight. It's crazy. We need to put up the baby gates, stat.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"