May 2014 Moms
Options

You know you're sleep deprived when...

I did something silly stupid this morning and thought I'd share. Also I get a good laugh out of reading other mommy flubs and it brightens my day sometimes. So maybe this will put a smile on some tired faces and we can commiserate together. So....
You know you're a sleep deprived mommy when... I put the cloth diaper on LO, snapped her Pjs back up. Gave her a bottle and didn't realize I forgot the diaper cover (laying right on the changing table) until my leg was wet half way through the bottle. Everything soaked!!! Lol

Anyone else have a silly sleep deprived moment? Remote in the fridge? Orange juice in your cereal? Come on ladies I know you got 'Em!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

**Lighting a candle in memory of our angel babies and angel mama in heaven from May'14**

Re: You know you're sleep deprived when...

• Options
    Um my first or second day home from the hospital I was making oatmeal and I was so sure the big thing of Morton salt was sugar... I put at least a teaspoon in. Lol
  • Options
    @lia5464‌ did you eat it and then realize!? Omg! Lol

**Lighting a candle in memory of our angel babies and angel mama in heaven from May'14**
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have definitely put the ice cream in the fridge.... Good thing DH found it later! Lol
  • Options
    @aimee223‌ DH had a daddy flub when he made coffee with the keurig and didn't put a cup under it!!!! Lol

• Options
    DH has forgotten a cover and snapped a onesie over a fitted diaper! I think I noticed before anything got wet.
    I've locked the key to lactation room IN the lactation room at work... Twice...resulting in the key now being on one of those springy bracelets so I can keep it on and not be able to forget it.

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
  • Options
    ns1ns1 member
    Yesterday I paid no attention while pumping at work and one of the bottles overflowed and milk got all over my pant leg. I told people I spilled my coffee on my lap. Oops!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @lia5464‌ did you eat it and then realize!? Omg! Lol
    I sure did! It didn't take long after that to figure out what I did lol
  • Options
    I almost threw my tooth brush in the garbage when I was done brushing my teeth last night.
    Also, I was thinking about what to put in the marinade today, maybe some BBQ sauce, while pouring a glass of milk. Right before I drank my milk I panicked and thought "why did I just pour BBQ sauce into a glass?" But it was milk.
    When Fluff Mail Arrives:
  • Options
    dogsombrerodogsombrero member
    edited July 2014
    ns1 said:

Yesterday I paid no attention while pumping at work and one of the bottles overflowed and milk got all over my pant leg. I told people I spilled my coffee on my lap. Oops!

I'm still on ML but I've done this at home now twice! So aggravating! Eta spelling
  • Options
    I put my house keys in the dog treat jar. DH found them when he went to give the dog a treat.
  • Options
    Got in the shower with my bra on earlier this week.
  • Options
    britabbritab member
    Hubby propped a water bottle to fill it and forgot it. It took 2 full size bath towels to clean it up.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Well today, I work in people's homes but I had to go to my office to drop a paper off for my boss. As I pull into the parking lot I realized I forgot the office keys and couldn't get into the office... I made a 45min trip for nothing. And I was not going back after I got home. I'll do it sometime next week.
  • Options
    I have walked outside numerous times with my nursing tank snaps undone. No nip shows yet but it may be coming lucky neighbors...
    Married 5/5/12 ~ Miscarried @ 6wks 7/1/13 ~ Has Pacemaker ~ Due May 7th
  • Options
    I repeatedly throw silverware away in the trash. We are now down about half the forks lol
  • Options
    I don't know whats worse the pregnancy moments or the after pregnancy moments. I've tried to put my bottles in the silverware drawer instead of the fridge. I've put forks in the fridge when trying to put them in the dishwasher. The biggest thing is I've walked out of the house forgetting the grab LO. He was strapped in his car seat and giving me a strange look when I ran back into the house. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I put out Brita filter away in the pantry. When my husband found it, I swore up and down that it wasn't me. Also, we have one of those electric toothbrushes where we both use the same handle, but switch the brush parts out. I MAY have used my husbands the other day. I only realized it when I went to get mine the next morning, and his was in my spot. Whoops! (and ewww!)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @Ocoma‌ I've done the keys thing lol‌ ‌

It's a BOY

• Options
    Probably standing in the elevator for 3 minutes before I realized I didn't hit up.

It's a BOY

• Options
    I frequently point my phone at the TV like a remote (no, I don't have a remote app on it), but sadly I can't blame that on babies or lack of sleep. That's just me being me.

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• Options
    Ooh I had a bad one when DD was 6 wks. We were rushed, heading out of town for 4 nights and I went out to our front porch to quickly water the plants, I got distracted by something and ran back in the house,thinking, I'll water them in a few minutes. We were so rushed that we headed out (through the back door) on the road without me going back to water the plants. We were down the street when I suddenly realized I hadn't locked the front door. It gets worse, we pull up and not only had I not locked the front door but I had left it wide open. I was so upset thinking that I could have left the front door open like that all week while we were out of town. Thank god we turned around.
  • Options
    I had my first week of work this week at a new office and one of my new coworkers made a comment on my ring being pretty. I looked down at my right ring finger where I usually wear a James Avery ring, and realized I put my wedding rings on my right hand and my plain James Avery ring on my left ring finger.
  • Options
    DH and i had our first date night last night while my parents babysat. When my parents got over I jumped in the shower to get ready. I completely forgot that I had already showered a couple hours earlier....duh
  • Options
    Today after pumping I had a sore spot on my nip felt around to take a look and squirted myself in the left cheek. Apparently I have a pore in the side of my nip hooray!
  • Options
    JKBMA2014 said:

@Ocoma‌ I've done the keys thing lol‌ ‌

Keys here too, my neighbor had to knock and tell me about it
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"