December 2014 Moms
Options

Look in' a little large at 19 weeks

stephwyattstephwyatt member
edited July 2014 in December 2014 Moms
This is my second pregnancy and my tummy looks like I should be farther along than I should. I'm normally 140 pre baby and am 150 currently and have been since my 12 week appointment. Sooo not a whole lot of weight gain... Just a big round belly. I was wearing my belly band right up to my third trimester with 1st babe and now it's strictly maternity everything with this one. Anyone else just showing a lot quicker second time around?

Re: Look in' a little large at 19 weeks

• Options

This is my second pregnancy and my tummy looks like I should be farther along than I should. I'm normally 140 pre baby and am 150 currently and have been since my 12 week appointment. Sooo not a whole lot of weight gain... Just a big round belly. I was wearing my belly band right up to my third trimester with 1st babe and now it's strictly maternity everything with this one. Anyone else just showing a lot quicker second time around?

From what I have read, yes you show sooner with the second since your body is already warmed up from the first.

Test
  • Options
    I've definitely popped earlier than I did last time and I'm good with it. They say your uterus is like a rubber band and has muscle memory so once you get pregnant the second time around it knows what it's doing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker}

Lots of love TBBFF lobosabby!! Always rooting for the TTGP girls

My Chart

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm also bigger faster. Funny thing is I thought I was doing pretty good in the weight department until i got weighed at the dr yesterday. I'm up 18 pounds at 21 weeks. I'm going to be more conscious of what I'm eating. I don't think I'm over eating but I guess my snack choices need a reboot ;)
    I did however gain close to 50 lbs w DD, so I guess I'm right on track for that

• Options
    Yep. With each pregnancy I have gotten bigger quicker.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    I have been gaining weight slower this pregnancy then I did with dd. I definitely look a lot bigger earlier though.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Yes, definitely got bigger sooner the 2nd time. I was wearing regular pants until about 16 weeks last time, this time I switched to mat pants around 8 weeks. By 16 weeks this time my belly passed my boobs, last time was around 20 weeks. I haven't gained that much weight, it's all baby.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Thing 1: 6/2012 Thing 2: Due 12/2014
  • Options

Yep! It's totally normal.

I've looked about 8-10 weeks farther along than I am the entire time. I'm up about 12ish pounds and I'm still all belly. My belly is huge and I still have nightmares (though it would be a blessing, nightmares because it's so late) that I end up delivering a twin on D-day that everyone seemed to have missed during all of my ultrasounds!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm with you! I feel like I look so much bigger this time around. I've only gained 6 lbs but it feels like 60. When I went in for my a/s they told me my little guy was measuring almost 2 weeks bigger than what my EDD would suggest. So I'm hoping I feel so big bc baby boy is just a big guy.

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"