October 2014 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

I am just so full of rage today! Fuck today!

image         image

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    Wtf GTT I hate you!
  • Options

Wtf GTT I hate you!

Was yours today also? We are twinsies labor buddy!

image         image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wtf GTT I hate you!
    Was yours today also? We are twinsies labor buddy!

Yes! We're samsies ;-)
  • Options
    WTF work, you want me to meet with families and do screens (unbillable time), but remain 90% productive while walking around the building more than 7 months pregnant looking for patients.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    WTF asshole cat? Why must you rip off 4 of your 8 softpaws?! Those are expensive and I refuse to declaw your back feet! Asshole. ~X(

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Options
    WTF brand new employee to my daycare....sure, call in sick on day 2, but then no show on day 3????? Who the fuck does that! Thanks for the stress and added work for me! I had to take time off from my real job to do yours!
  • Options
    WTF cravings. I am constantly wanting foods that I have never had and have no idea how to prepare. (Last month tofu) (this week pumpkin) uh :/
    ~First time mama, strikingly handsome husband, comedic pooch, krumpin' baby girl on her way~

• Options
    WTF anxiety and contractions! I am over this already! Please go away soon!

View Full Size Image
  • Options
    WTF employers! Why are you not begging my DH to work for you? *wishful thinking*
  • Options
    WTF acid reflux! Just....WTF! :((

imageimageimage

• Options
    WTF spine? Get your shit together, we still have 3 months left. I should not be in this much pain already :((
  • Options
    WTF acid reflux! Just....WTF! :((
    Have you tried taking Zantac? My MW recommended it on Monday and I feel like a new person! Good luck!
    I have a prescription for it, but I try not to take it every day if I can help it because I only have one 30-day refill left and I don't wanna use it all up! Plus, if I can avoid taking anything I try to. But it sucks!

imageimageimage

• Options
    WTF @MrsSinner402, I was going to use Phil for my siggy and you beat me to it!
    I was patiently waiting until August to change it :-w

• Options
    Sorry @pushgal84 , it's always been one of my FAVORITE memes. I LOL every time I see it. ;;)

imageimageimage

• Options
    JJsMumJJsMum member
    WTF friends!  We've had these plans (pedi/mani and dinner) for the last 6 weeks.  We all confirmed that we were still good to go yesterday, and today all of you cancel?!  Do you guys understand how precious my time away from kids can be?!  (They all have kids, they should understand!)  Now I have to get through the next 2 weeks of visiting ILs without any girl time, and my fingers and toes will go unpolished :(  I'm totally sending DH out for chinese takeout tonight.
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• Options
    WTF self?  You wait until 9pm to decide you are desperate for tacos and cherry Pepsi, when you know that there are NO stores open and you need to be in bed by 10?  Really?  And standing in front of the open cabinets sobbing is not going to make the things magically appear.  You kinda freaked poor FI out when you started laughing *while* sobbing, b/c you realized how ridiculous you were being.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    WTF heartburn and reflux, you are so bad I can't enjoy sex because I alternate between burping and spitting up every 30 seconds.
    imageimage
  • Options
    MrsL2BMrsL2B member
    WTF non-stop diarrhea on a day I have to fly and see my family for the first time since I've been pregnant! 
  • Options

Sorry @pushgal84 , it's always been one of my FAVORITE memes. I LOL every time I see it. ;;)

Me too! We have similar taste in cats and memes apparently ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"