January 2013 Moms
Options

TTA check in..

Another friend is pregnant ladies.. She is pregnant, and i will be making her carrier and diaper stash for her. So much squish overload..I know i CAN'T be pregnant right now, but can someone please remind me why that's a good thing? Lol. o_O

7/5/11 MC at 8 weeks. 5/17/12 BFP, twins EDD 1/20/13! 6/20/12 Baby B's heart has stopped beating. 8/31/12 Baby A is a boy! And is perfectly healthy and thriving. 1/19/2013 emergency c-section, Thoren is perfect. 3/1/2013 told i will never be able to conceive again. 12/16/13 told they were wrong! 

Re: TTA check in..

• Options
    I'm joining. I really want one more squish but I really want to wait until next summer to try and my DH is on the fence so I want to wait until he us sure also. I want more fun time with DD, I want her potty trained and in her own bed before we pop out another. I want to enjoy my body and what's left of my boobs before wrecking them again. Every time DD and I cuddle after bathtime when she us all snugly and warm I want to cry about dividing her time but then when we go to the park and see the kids there playing with siblings I want to cry the other way. I want to mentally prepare for the c section recovery and sleep deprivation. I want a real vacation with hubby to solidify why we are making babies in the first place. I want to save up my vacation time at work so I have plenty of time home. Etc etc etc... :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DCKateDCKate member
    spainy17 said:

I'm joining. I really want one more squish but I really want to wait until next summer to try and my DH is on the fence so I want to wait until he us sure also. I want more fun time with DD, I want her potty trained and in her own bed before we pop out another. I want to enjoy my body and what's left of my boobs before wrecking them again. Every time DD and I cuddle after bathtime when she us all snugly and warm I want to cry about dividing her time but then when we go to the park and see the kids there playing with siblings I want to cry the other way. I want to mentally prepare for the c section recovery and sleep deprivation. I want a real vacation with hubby to solidify why we are making babies in the first place. I want to save up my vacation time at work so I have plenty of time home. Etc etc etc... :-)

This is me exactly.
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
  • Options
    I'm in, we are still undecided if we are one and done or if we'll try and give DS a sister or brother. The end of this year is our deadline to decide. Until then, I'm not going to be pressured. I'm just going to enjoy my family of three!!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    MyaflowersMyaflowers member
    edited July 2014
    This is what I posted on OAD the other day. The thought of going through the terrible newborn sleep again makes me want to run screaming to the OB to get my tubes tied.

ETA: Stupid bump won't let me cut and paste my comment from OAD. Grrr. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Options
    I'm not sure we're going to have another, we're OND fence sitters.

I know people say you love both kids equally and it's just you learn to love more instead of loving each less but... I don't want to have to love anyone else. 

I think maybe when DD is 4 or 5 we'll reconsider because she'll be in school and it would be easier to divide my time. But then again, DD will be a lot easier and restarting with a newborn sounds overwhelming.

We also love traveling and it's pretty easy with just one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"