Trouble TTC

~~~IUI Check-In July 29th (late)~~~

lebradfordlebradford member
edited July 2014 in Trouble TTC

Sorry this is so late! I was out of town the last two Tuesdays and I didn't want to post back-to-back informal check-ins!

This is the place to update us on your IUI or break.

***Please note, if I don't see an update in 3 weeks, I will remove you from the list (you will see **4** before your name the week before I remove you)***

QOTW: If you were given $500 and you had to spend it on something fun for yourself right now, what would you spend it on?

If you would like to be added please answer the following:

1. Where are you at in the IUI process? (2WW, meds, break, etc.)

2. Which IUI are you on?

3. Test/Beta day?

Currently in an IUI cycle:

**GinnyJones82 (IUI#4)

twentyknicks (IUI #2.1)

**Je11yBean85 (IUI #2)

*BlueJell0 (IUI #3)

*Kcheese (IUI #3)

drstef (IUI #3)

Kam10 (IUI#5)

triathlete23 (IUI #1)

cubwrig28 (IUI #??)

awiley10 (IUI #1)

Waterlily234 (IUI #4)

BananaPancakes02 (IUI #3)

Kcmomz3 (IUI #4)

kmdecoux (IUI #2)

jennycam (IUI #2)

jennym25 (IUI #2)

**4**PGwithNo3 (IUI #3)

**4**sharrison7613 (IUI #1)

***chickysue (IUI #3)

**4**KristineGuerrero24 (IUI #2)

2WW:

BlueJoan (IUI #1)

thirtyninetoforty (IUI #2)

shay062 (IUI #1)

TLooney17 (IUI #2)

sewfie (IUI #2)

Kristyn831 (IUI #1)

ashtownyeah (IUI #1)

*Emmuffy (IUI #7)

**Sweetsunshine83 (IUI #1)

*rella22 (IUI #1)

jmb64 (IUI #2)

Emma61210 (IUI #1)

**4**Keziah23 (IUI #2)

**4**ddvj79 (IUI #4) 

shura12 (IUI #1)

lyndar182002 (IUI #3)

Temporarily Benched: 

*Tiko99

BunnyBerry

*Rachaeleigh

EastBayBride

Lindy&Billy

On Break:

OhMyKittens

TTCBabyJ

rainbowbridge14

*wcasar

*RNcrystal

**KristenG2011

**Yayafamily

***Belou52579

DharmaChick

***sugar4bri

BFPs: 

July 2014

mrskovarik (IUI #3)

Aeml1985 (IUI #2)

margevz101 (break cycle)

lebradford (IUI #3)

Jennymc (IUI #1)

June 2014

Pmpknbride (IUI #5)

Mommalawyer (IUI #2)

wishiwaspreggo (IUI #5)

jkremp (IUI #3)

katydid2014 (IUI #3)

May 2014

Calindi (IUI #3) 

April 2014

jdionne (IUI #2)

Jenkellen (IUI#3)

Nbgordon (IUI #2)

CandaceC1020 (IUI #1)

Jconno (IUI#3)

March 2014

Siona1976 (IUI #2)

Tippytoes06 (IUI #4)

**siggy warning**  **everyone welcome**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DS- 11.07.02
DSS- 6.26.04
Married- 6.29.13
TTC Again- Sept. 2013
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Test Results/Diagnosis- HSG & SA totally normal
DX: 3/2014 Prolactinoma/Hyperprolactinemia- Started cabergoline 2/2014
5/2014 Possible mild PCOS in addition to hyperprolactinemia??
7/2014 Adding probable tubal factor to the diagnosis list
9/2014 And now adding hypothyroid to the list- Started synthroid 9/2014
Cycles 1-4 - Sept.-March- All Anovulatory 
IUI #1 March/April-  Clomid 50mg + Clomid 100mg +Trigger + IUI #1 = BFN
 IUI #2 April/May-Clomid 100mg + Clomid 150mg + Trigger + IUI #2 + Endometrin=BFN
IUI #3- June- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3  Benched due to a 40 mm cyst. :-(
IUI #3- July- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP! on 7/25/14
Slowly rising betas - Ectopic suspected on 8/8/14 & confirmed on 8/11/14
Methotrexate on 8/12/14 -HCG negative on 9/2/14
IVF #1- November- Antagonist protocol: 11/1: start stims, 200iu of Follistim; 11/12 ER 17R/14M/14F; 11/17 5 day transfer of two blasts, 2 blasts and 2 expanding morulas frozen; 11/22 BFP!! (On FRER at 5dp5dt)
Betas: 9dp5dt 205, 11dp5dt 497, 14dp5dt 1,709
u/s at 5w0d- 1 sac; u/s at 6w0d 1 baby with heartbeat, another sac without a heartbeat

Re: ~~~IUI Check-In July 29th (late)~~~

• I am officially in the 2ww now.  Attempting to stay calmer than I was last month and not drive myself crazy analyzing phantom symptoms.  I even started going back to my regular boot camp that I totally ditched for the whole last 2ww in fear that I would somehow mess up my chances.  Focusing instead on schoolwork and re-reading the first two books in a trilogy that released the last book this week.

GL to all of you ladies!!

@lebradford - Congrats again on the BFP.  You have renewed my hope!  I would be willing to take over the check-in for you if you'd like.

QOTW: If you were given $500 and you had to spend it on something fun for yourself right now, what would you spend it on?
    This is a tough one.  I would probably spend most of it on books, but I'd reserve a little bit for a fancy dinner with DH.

-----------------------------------SIGGY WARNING-------------------------------------

Me: 31| DH: 36
    TTC #1 Since 07/2010
    DX: Unexplained Infertility
    TX: 
    IUI #1 on 7/3/14 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (44 million sperm, 1 dominant follie) = BFN
    IUI #2: on 7/28/14 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (23 million sperm, 2 dominant follies) = BFN

IUI #3 on 8/22/2014 100 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI (53 million sperm, 2 dominant follies)= BFP MMC @ 7weeks

• Loading the player...
  • RNCrystalRNCrystal member
    edited July 2014
    Well after taking a break last month- AF arrived bright and early today. This will be my 4th and last iui cycle. I'm planning on the same routine of Ferema and pregnyl- I go on the 10th for follie scan. Praying it works this time but I will be moving to ivf if it's a bust- never thought it would be this difficult. Best of luck everyone
    Forgot to add QOTW
    Probably a mini getaway with hubby- nice hotel- food and shopping
    Married July 2 2011
    Not trying Not preventing since 2011
    Me: Ovulate on my own (but poorly) DH: Low count and poor motility
    Oct 2013 Uterine polyp removed
    Feb 2014 First round Ferama, trigger and IUI...BFN
    March 2014 Second round Ferama, trigger and iui
    Waiting....
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • edited July 2014
    I had my baseline ultrasound yesterday, and I had over 15 follicles on each ovary, and my lining was 4.5 (which is thicker than it was at my mid cycle U/S last cycle!).  So I started my estrogen today, as well as doing Femara 2.5 starting tonight.  I am taking it CD 3-7, OPKs on CD 9 & 10, but U/S and labs on CD 11 regardless.  I do hope that this cycle works for us, because this is our last oral medication cycle.  Moving to injectables or IVF just makes me so nervous to think about.  

Forgot the QOTW:  I would use the $500 for a date night with my hubby, or a short weakend get away.  It's been a long time since we have gone downtown for play/musical. :)

Me: 30, PCOS-non IR, Annovulatory; DH: 31, SA normal :)
    Testing Completed! HSG Clear, Ovarian Reserve score 17, Elevated Testosterone, everything else normal so far
     Clomid 150mg + HCG + IUI #1 May/June 2014 (BFN)
    Clomid 150 mg + HCG + IUI #2 July 2014 (BFN)
    Femara 2.5mg + Estrace + HCG + IUI #3 Cancelled d/t no response
    Moving on to IVF with ICSI after break to lose weight.

My Ovulation Chart
  • Good luck to everyone in the 2ww and hugs to those who need it. @lebradford congrats again on your BFP!

Yesterday was my last day on the Femara and my mid-cycle appointment is on Saturday. I've been ovulating early for the last couple of months so I'm hoping that we'll be ready to trigger then. My birthday is on Friday and so I am just hoping to have a successful IUI for my 30th.

Me-36
    DH -35
    Married in 2008
    Started TTC in 2011
    Began testing May 2014
    Test Results
    HSG- clear
    Hysteroscopy- clear
    SA- 11 mil count
    45% motility
    Diagnosis: MFI
    July 2014: Femera 5mg CD 4-8, Trigger, IUI = BFN
    August 2015: Femera 5mg CD 4-8, Trigger, IUI = BFN
    September 2015: Femera 5mg CD 4-8, Trigger, IUI = BFN
    May 2018 after long period of not trying, starting adoption process with family friend's newborn
    November 2018 Adoption complete!

• drstefdrstef member
    @lebradford CONGRATS on your BFP! Fx on your beta results!

AFM: I am prepping for IUI#3. Had my mid-cycle ultrasound yesterday (CD12) and everything looked good. My uterine lining was "ready", had 2 dominant follies and 1 smaller follie on the right ov., and 1 dominant follie on the left ov. I will trigger tonight and have the IUI on Friday (8/1). If this is a bust, we will be taking a break.

Good luck to everyone and many hugs!
    Me: 31 PCOS
    DH: 30 SA-Low motility
    Married: July 27, 2007   NTNP: 2008-2013   Actively TTC: Since October 2013
    IUI #1: 10mg letrozole (3-7), trigger shot (5/31/14), procedure 6/2/2014 SA - 5mill post-wash  BFN

IUI #2: 10mg letrozole (3-7), trigger shot (7/1/14), procedure 7/2/2014 SA - 23 mill post-wash BFN
    IUI #3: 10mg letrozole (5-9), trigger shot (7/30/14), procedure 8/1/14 SA - 28 mill post-wash BFMFN
    3T August Siggy Challenge: Worst Day Than Yours

funny gifs
  • I'm in 2WW for IUI#2.1, testing on 8/8/14.

QOTW: For DH and me, long massages. Then send both of his kids to a hotel for the night and we stay home. They must check in as early as allowed and check out as late as allowed. (I suppose that doesn't sound terribly generous, considering we're all TTC on here, but they are 18 and 22 year old boys. I *do not* recommend teenagers before babies. Makes you kinda jumpy about having them around again.)

@lebradford: Congrats, and best of luck on your second beta!

***siggy warning***

Me: 29; DH: 53
    TTC since February 2013 --- mild thin PCOS (or not, depending on which RE you ask), MFI

TI#1: BFN (April 2014; Clomid 50mg x5 days, Estrace x5 days, Clomid 50 mg x4 days)
    IUI#1: c/p (May 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Estrace x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x10 days)
    IUI#2: abandoned... O'd early & DH hormone issues (June 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x2 days)
    IUI#2.1: BFN (July 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x4 days)

Moving on to IVF. (Why we're moving on to IVF)

IVF#1 (w/ICSI): BCP 9/9-9/23. Gonal-F, Ganirelix, Low-dose HCG (antagonist protocol). 41R/35M/32F... 2 transferred on 10/14, 14 frosties! On cabergoline to help avoid OHSS. BFN, possibly because of 90% drop in estrogen and progesterone a few days after ET.
    FET#1: Transferring 2 on January 8. BFP! beta#1 (1/17): 408, beta#2 (1/20): 1310, first u/s scheduled 2/5

image    image
  • @BlueJoan sorry about today's BFN

@lebradford Congrats & good luck!

I am currently 9 dpiui. I am planning on testing tomorrow just because it's my DH's B-day. We have our consult to start talking ivf 8/6 assuming that this cycle is a bfn.

QOTD: I would definitely buy new clothes and shoes. I love clothes and have definitely limited buying anything recently due to IF costs.

imageimage

TTC #1 January 2009
    January 2010 SA results: Count 16 million, Motility 40%, Morphology 2%
    January 2010- Surprise BFP! DS born 10/1/2010 :)
    January 2013 TTC #2
    September 2013 Repeat SA: Count= 1.7 million, Motility= 24%, Morphology= 2%
    November 6th 1st Appointment with RE: diagnosed with severe MFI
    Testing to try to determine a cause & possible treatment for MFI
    CD 3 blood work for me. RE does not want to repeat my HSG/lap at this point,
    but may want to before moving forward with any fertility treatments.
    After seeing the uro, DH is currently taking lots of supplements and clomid to try to boost his count. We will have a repeat SA in February to see if it works.
    Follow up SA numbers are: Count= 4 million, Motility= 40%, Morphology= 1%
    Uro wants us to have another follow up SA 5/9 to see if we see further improvement than we are back to the RE to make a game plan.

SA 5/9/2014 Count: 12 Million, Motility: 60%, and Morphology 2%. We will be doing iui #1 in late June

IUI #1 6/28 clomid + ovidrel, post wash count 3 million total sperm= BFN

IUI # 2 7/21 clomid+ ovidrel. post wash count 900,000 total sperm= BFN

IVF planned for early November- cancelled due to cyst

December IVF #1- 22 eggs, 20 mature,16 fertilized

12/9 Transferred 1 4AA Blast, 6 frosties

*****Everyone is welcome******

• congrats and good luck @lebradford!

I am 5dpiui and this 2ww is just dragging (although, don't they all?!)  I am trying to just go on as normal and am doing fairly well but I wish I knew the secret to just "forgetting" what I did and if it worked! 
    41 & single; DX:  PCOS
    TTC #1 with IUI and donor sperm
    First IUI May, 2014, Clomid + Trigger = BFN
    Second IUI July, 2014, Clomid + Trigger = BFN
    Third IUI Dec, 2014, Femara + Follistim + Trigger = BFN
    Fourth IUI Feb 2015, Femara + Follistim + Trigger = C/P :(

• Hi ladies, I'm back :)

I'm not currently in an IUI cycle, but I'll be doing IUI cycle #3 next month (or #4 if you count the cycle that got cancelled).  DH is convinced since his SA improved soo much that the RE wants us to do TI. Now he's got me paranoid that I somehow misheard the RE. But I'm not sure why we would have discussed me doing injectables and possibly converting to IVF if I overstim if we were just doing TI. We're still at bit away from starting since I haven't even ovulated yet this current cycle. I had signs of it coming, but now it seems to have very quickly disappeared so I'm not sure what my body is doing right now. 

QOTW: We probably would just put it in our savings, but if we had to do something fun, I'd probably want to spend the weekend in a nice hotel with a pool :) No hot tub thou, DH is not allowed in them lol
    *** If you want to know where I (and soo many others) have gone, click here ***
  • Just wondering when I'll next get to try for an IUI!

QOTW: If "for yourself" means literally for me, then it's just a question of how much laser hair removal that would buy.

Otherwise, I'd spend it on a road trip with DH to see some beautiful and historical sights of NYS and New England.

@sweetshellieh Lol about the hot tub. I hope you get a plan that you are comfortable with!

@tweetyknicks Lol about teenagers before babies!! Can't imagine. :)

@RNcrystal and @bluejoan I really hope this works so neither of you has to move on to IVF. :)

@awiley10 Wow, I really hope you get that awesome 30th birthday gift!

January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
  • wcasarwcasar member
    Congrats to those who got the BFP. Hugs to those who need it. Met with the doctor and she said I'm done with IUIs since 5 didn't work out. She suggests IVF. So now we are saving a little bit of money and will finance the rest sometime in fall. My hubby has high hopes jt will work out for us on our own the next 2 months, so here's to us trying often!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married: 09-08-2012 

Me: 34 | DH: 38
    TTC Since September 2012 
    DX: DH - Low Counts 

Clomid, 5 IUIs, 2 rounds of IVF and several FETs
    Baby Girl is estimated to arrive around February 27, 2016! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Had IUI #3 today. Also, MD thinks I might have a polyp forming on my cervix. And, if this cycle fails they are strongly recommending IVF. I figured we would be heading down this road, but with being completely out of pocket the costs are crazy scary! QOTW: Think I'd treat myself to a stress free spa day!

Me: (30) HSG/Bloodwork/Ultrasound: All looks good

DH: (30): MFI

IUIs #1-4 = BFN

IVF #1 December January

**********************All Welcome**********************

January 3T Siggy

• I guess it's time for me to start checking in here!  Wishing lots of luck to those in their 2ww!

1. Where are you at in the IUI process? (2WW, meds, break, etc.)

CD 7.  Last day of Clomid.  First monitoring appt. 8/4

2. Which IUI are you on?

3. Test/Beta day?

If this cycle follows my last 3, I should test 8/20.

QOTW:  We just got home from Lowe's and I was lusting over some new patio furniture so that sounds like a good idea to me!

Me (29) DH (37)

Married 7/11

Actively TTC 3/12

DX: PCOS

Current treatment: Break from IUIs until after the holidays

-----All Welcome----

~~~January 3T Siggy Challenge: New Year's Resolutions~~~

(I don't do resolutions...so I stole T-Rex's)

• Kam10Kam10 member

I'm currently 6dpiui #5 and not quite sure how I feel. One day I'm super hopeful and the next I think why would it work this time?

We had two follicles on the left, one at 21 and the other at 17.5 and one 15 on the right which is amazing since I always seem to get them on the right which is the side that was affected by the ectopic. My lining was 6.2 two days before IUI, which is the best it's been in a long time. Things just seem to be so perfect that I'm afraid I'm going to get my hopes up and then be crushed if they don't work out. Beta is 8/6. I'm hoping for great news for our anniversary on 8/7 and that we will spend it out at dinner celebrating instead of at an IVF seminar.

QOTW: I would spend it on a new wardrobe :)

*****Siggy Warning*****

Toby        image

Me:28 DH:28
    TTC #1 since Nov '12
    DX: Non-IR PCOS & Hypothyroidism 
    BFP: 11/7/13 EDD: 7/18/14 Ectopic Tubal Surgery 12/18 
    2/5 HSG all clear!
    Femara 5mg + Trigger + IUI #1- 5 = BFN
    IVF #1 - 17R 15M 11F - Transferred 1 beautiful hatching blast on 9/26    4 Frosties
    Beta (10dp5dt) = 166  Beta #2 (12dp5dt) = 284  Beta #3 (14dp5dt) = 471  Beta #4 (18dp5dt) = 2032
    EDD: 6/14/15
    ~All are welcome~

BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm currently in iui 4, waiting to do my iui on next Tuesday or Wednesday depending on my ultrasound on Monday. This is our first cycle with injects which hasn't been as bad as I thought (scared of needles). Good luck to everyone this cycle and congrats to the bfps this month! :)
  • Hi girls,

I am 7dpiui, and am basically going crazy! I had symptoms earlier, however I am sure they were just from the trigger. I go in for my beta next Thursday, and am telling myself I will not test before, we will see if I can hold out!

I would buy some new Lululemon's as I have an obsession that needs to stop!
  • AF arrived today so that brings me to CD 1 of IUI #2!
    Taking 5mg of Femera and Ovidrel.
    @shay062‌ I'm pretty sure I just did that! OBSESSED!!!

QOTW: I would definitely go on a shopping spree because I realized when packing for vacay how I have no cute clothes anymore! Just leggings and bigger shirts to hide the bloating...

***SIGGY WARNING***

me: 28 - all test normal
    DH: 33 - SA normal

*unexplained*

TTC since September 2011
    2011-Oct.2013 - trying off and on, ob/gyn, no meds
    November 2013-December-EOD, ob/gyn, no meds

January 2014- ob/gyn ordered Clomid (50 mg) unmonitored, EOD-BFN
    February-Clomid 50 mg. unmontiored, EOD - BFN
    March-Switched to RE
    April- 100 mg Clomid/Ovidrel-BFN
    May - 100 mg Clomid/Ovidrel-BFN
    June-*BREAK/Switch RE*
    July- 5 mg Femara/Ovidrel + IUI #1- BFN
    August- 5 mg Femara/Ovidrel + IUI #2 - BFP!!!!

EDD: May 7th, 2015: Team PINK

• Gosh this week is dragging!! Last day of my 50mg Clomid(2nd cycle) and hot flashes were a mother fucker!(sorry but not sorry)! So RE wants me in Saturday which is CD 11 because last
    Month on CD 12 my follicle was 19mm and he said it was already mature so whatever that means! So come on Saturday refilled my trigger RX today!
    Married 07/15/2006 DS # 1&2 born 07/06/2007 TTC# 3 since 10/2013
  • QOTD: I'd take a week off work and hit the beach (If I hadn't used up all my sick days and vacation already on IF visits. grrr) or I'd go crazy buying 31 bags and Jamberry nails and Avon products.

I'm in the 2WW of IUI2. I am 7DPIUI and had major bloating and um.. gas.. at 4DPIUI, but it could have been something I ate, because I've had nothing since. DH keeps talking to my belly asking the baby if it's in there... very sweet, but also setting me up for sadness if I get another BFN.

Me: 30   DH: 29
    TTC since 2010
    Oct. 2012 HSG: One blocked tube, one clear
    Oct. 2012 U/S: All good
    March 2014 SA: Flying Colors

April  2014: Met our RE/Got our plan!
    May 2014: laparoscopy/hysteroscopy removed stage II endometriosis
    June 2014: IUI w/100mg Clomid (BFN)
    July 2014: IUI w/100mg Clomid (BFN)
    August 2014: IUI w/100mg Clomid (BFP!)
    September 2014: Beta 1 at 14 DPIUI: 100
    September 2014 Beta 2 at 16 DPIUI: 239
    September 2014: Beta 3 at 23 DPIUI: 3,159
    U/S 9/26: One healthy baby! Measuring 1 day ahead and a FHR of 119 @ 6W4D (EDD May 18)
    U/S 10/26 (first OBGYN visit): Measuring 1 day behind and a FHR of 160 @ 8 weeks. Looks like an upside-down Teddy Graham!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Aww, sorry @BlueJoan. Digital hug on the way.

***siggy warning***

Me: 29; DH: 53
    TTC since February 2013 --- mild thin PCOS (or not, depending on which RE you ask), MFI

TI#1: BFN (April 2014; Clomid 50mg x5 days, Estrace x5 days, Clomid 50 mg x4 days)
    IUI#1: c/p (May 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Estrace x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x10 days)
    IUI#2: abandoned... O'd early & DH hormone issues (June 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x2 days)
    IUI#2.1: BFN (July 2014; Letrozole 2.5 mg x5 days, Bravelle 75 IU x4 days)

Moving on to IVF. (Why we're moving on to IVF)

IVF#1 (w/ICSI): BCP 9/9-9/23. Gonal-F, Ganirelix, Low-dose HCG (antagonist protocol). 41R/35M/32F... 2 transferred on 10/14, 14 frosties! On cabergoline to help avoid OHSS. BFN, possibly because of 90% drop in estrogen and progesterone a few days after ET.
    FET#1: Transferring 2 on January 8. BFP! beta#1 (1/17): 408, beta#2 (1/20): 1310, first u/s scheduled 2/5

image    image
  • @BlueJoan‌ I'm sorry. ((hug))
    ***********siggy warning **********

Me: 26 DH: 27
    TTC #1 Since Aug. 2013
    Cycle 1: O CD 25=bfn
    Cycle 2: O CD 48=bfn
    Cycle 3: Anovulatory/Provera =120 days!
    Cycle 4: Anovulatory/Prometrium=127 days! RE consult 6/16
    Me: Anov/poss. pcos?  HSG=normal/SA= Normal 
    July/Aug. 2014= Femara+trigger+TI=BFP!!
    Beta #1@ 16dpo=626!! Beta #2=1510
    Ultrasound @ 5w6d=heartbeat at 110!
    Ultrasound @ 6w6d =heartbeat at 131!

Pregnancy Ticker

• So sorry, @Bluejoan :(

Me: 30, PCOS-non IR, Annovulatory; DH: 31, SA normal :)
    Testing Completed! HSG Clear, Ovarian Reserve score 17, Elevated Testosterone, everything else normal so far
     Clomid 150mg + HCG + IUI #1 May/June 2014 (BFN)
    Clomid 150 mg + HCG + IUI #2 July 2014 (BFN)
    Femara 2.5mg + Estrace + HCG + IUI #3 Cancelled d/t no response
    Moving on to IVF with ICSI after break to lose weight.

My Ovulation Chart
  • Oh @BlueJoan‌ I'm so sorry sweetie. Big huge hugs!!

Me (29) DH (37)

Married 7/11

Actively TTC 3/12

DX: PCOS

Current treatment: Break from IUIs until after the holidays

-----All Welcome----

~~~January 3T Siggy Challenge: New Year's Resolutions~~~

(I don't do resolutions...so I stole T-Rex's)

• KristenG2011KristenG2011 member
    edited August 2014
    I'm so sorry @BlueJoan :(   ((hugs))

I am currently on a break.  DH and I will be takeing this month off too as we are traveling. We of course are still trying..trying..trying.

QOTW: I would be taking that money to me with Vegas next month!!

(edited..for incomplete sentences. ) :P

• Congrats @lebradford!

I'm on my third IUI. Day 10 of my cycle. I'm doing Clomid and Estradiol again this cycle. Next week we'll go through with the IUI. Hopefully this works. These are getting expensive.......

QOTW..I'd use it on a mini vacation!
  • I'm sorry to hear that, @BlueJoan :( 

*** SIGNATURE WARNING ***

Me & DH, early 30s
    Married 2008
    Excitedly expecting baby #1 - 5/15/2015

We are PAIF-MFI

BabyFruit Ticker

All Welcome
  • @BlueJoan sending a big hug your way!
    *** If you want to know where I (and soo many others) have gone, click here ***
  • IUI #1 today was test day... BFN but no AF yet..so we wait! 

If you gave me $500 for something fun I would redecorate my bedroom and our outdoor patio! 
  • @BlueJoan...((((((HUGS))))))
    41 & single; DX:  PCOS
    TTC #1 with IUI and donor sperm
    First IUI May, 2014, Clomid + Trigger = BFN
    Second IUI July, 2014, Clomid + Trigger = BFN
    Third IUI Dec, 2014, Femara + Follistim + Trigger = BFN
    Fourth IUI Feb 2015, Femara + Follistim + Trigger = C/P :(

• So sorry, @BlueJoan

Me: 30   DH: 29
    TTC since 2010
    Oct. 2012 HSG: One blocked tube, one clear
    Oct. 2012 U/S: All good
    March 2014 SA: Flying Colors

April  2014: Met our RE/Got our plan!
    May 2014: laparoscopy/hysteroscopy removed stage II endometriosis
    June 2014: IUI w/100mg Clomid (BFN)
    July 2014: IUI w/100mg Clomid (BFN)
    August 2014: IUI w/100mg Clomid (BFP!)
    September 2014: Beta 1 at 14 DPIUI: 100
    September 2014 Beta 2 at 16 DPIUI: 239
    September 2014: Beta 3 at 23 DPIUI: 3,159
    U/S 9/26: One healthy baby! Measuring 1 day ahead and a FHR of 119 @ 6W4D (EDD May 18)
    U/S 10/26 (first OBGYN visit): Measuring 1 day behind and a FHR of 160 @ 8 weeks. Looks like an upside-down Teddy Graham!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • So sorry @BlueJoan‌.

I went in for CD3 u/s this morning and I'm good to go for next iui. Starting Famara tonight CD3-CD7. Next appt is CD12. Staying hopeful.

QOTW - I would save the money and use it for a November family trip we are taking back to my country.

Me (29), DH (38)

Oct 2009   - Married
    Aug 2011   - Started TTC
    Jan 2012   - OB Referred to RE
    Feb 2012   - RE Visit #1
    Apr 2012   - HSG (Normal), PCOS - DH SA (low count and low motility)  
    June 2012   - Provera, Clomid, TI - BFN
    July 2012   - IUI #1, Provera, Clomid 50mg, Trigger Injection - BFN
    Aug 12 - Feb 14 - Break
    Feb 2014   - New OB referred to new RE
    Mar 2014   - New RE visit #1
    Apr 2014    - TSH  level elevated, need to retest.
    May 2014   - TSH retested, higher than 1st test. Start on Synthroid. DH SA (Normal)
    June 2014   - Start on DHEA, CO-Q10, New brand of Prenatals
    July 2014   - Cycle came on its own, b/w on CD2, TSH (normal), Femara CD3-CD7, CD14 - u/s + Ovidrel + baby aspirin regimen. IUI #1 B2B on CD15/16 - BFN

August 2014 - u/s on CD3 normal, Femara CD3-CD7, u/s CD12, Ovidrel on CD13. IUI #2 B2B on CD 14/CD15 - BFN.

September  2014 - u/s on CD3 normal, Femara CD3-CD7, u/s scheduled for CD12

*** September 3T Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Shows ***

• @BlueJoan‌ so sorry girl=( (((hugs))) and more (((hugs)))
    GL to you during IVF! Hope it's one and done!

***SIGGY WARNING***

me: 28 - all test normal
    DH: 33 - SA normal

*unexplained*

TTC since September 2011
    2011-Oct.2013 - trying off and on, ob/gyn, no meds
    November 2013-December-EOD, ob/gyn, no meds

January 2014- ob/gyn ordered Clomid (50 mg) unmonitored, EOD-BFN
    February-Clomid 50 mg. unmontiored, EOD - BFN
    March-Switched to RE
    April- 100 mg Clomid/Ovidrel-BFN
    May - 100 mg Clomid/Ovidrel-BFN
    June-*BREAK/Switch RE*
    July- 5 mg Femara/Ovidrel + IUI #1- BFN
    August- 5 mg Femara/Ovidrel + IUI #2 - BFP!!!!

EDD: May 7th, 2015: Team PINK

• Went in for another mid cycle ultrasound and my follicles look "beautiful" as per my RE, however my once beautiful uterine inning which was at 9 on CD 11 is now 7 on CD 13, wtf! My RE said that is seems "very odd"! Of course it does because that's what I do!!!! I go back tomorrow for another Ultrasound but I already feel like this cycle is shot, I knew something was up when my temps dropped below 97, for the past two days I got 96.84 and 98.87 this morning. Ugh!
    Married 07/15/2006 DS # 1&2 born 07/06/2007 TTC# 3 since 10/2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"