TTC after 35
Options

RE Appointment Results

DH and I had the initial visit with the RE yesterday. She thinks the pain I have been experiencing is not from the fibroids, but from endometriosis. This makes sense to me because my cousin also has it and it would explain the painful cycles I had when I was a teen. She is putting me in a "testing cycle' (we shall call it). She has me taking two medications - letrozole and norethindrone acetate. If this is endometriosis, these two medications should alleviate the pain I am having. If everything else goes well and the testing confirms the endometriosis, we will most likely go right to IVF. I have appt 2 on Friday to obtain my baseline since that will be CD 3. I also resubbed to the basic version of FF and started checking BBTs. Fingers crossed I can remain on schedule with everything. Love to all my TTC 35 ladies!
DH and I:  37; TTC since 12/2007
Me:  8-9 Follicles seen on Initial RE Visit, Letrozole/Norithendrone to manage endometriosis; Baseline CD3 (8/1/14), 7 Follicles seen, AMH low/FSH high,  OvaVite to improve Egg Quality; Hysteroscopy showed polyp, Surgery set for 8/22;
FemVu showed both tubes clear!; Thyroid Hormone high, Synthorid to normalize
DH:  Both SA - no living swimmers, Attempting to set up appt with urologist

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance."  James 1:  2-3

|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Chart[/url

Re: RE Appointment Results

• Options
    Glad you're getting some answers.  FX for you!
    *****Signature/Ticker Warning******

Me: 41, DH: 45
    DD, 6/15/2013
    TTC #2 beginning January 2014
    AMH 1.05; FSH range 7-11

July 2014: IUI #1.  Follistim + Pregnyl.  2 follicles--BFN
    September 2014: IUI #2.  Follistim + Pregnyl + Ganirelix + Crinone.  4(?) follicles--BFN
    October 2014: IUI #3.  More Follistim + More Ganirelix + Pregnyl + Crinone.  4 follicles--BFP!  Beta #1=10 Beta #2=33 Beta #3=97 Beta #4=158.  M/C 11/1/14
    December 2014: IVF #1.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  9R, 9M, 9F.  3 5-day blasts transferred 12/15. BFFN.
    April 2015: IVF #2.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  16R, 15M, 12F. Transferred 2 5-day blasts 4/12 and froze 4--BFP!  M/C 5/25/15
    August 2015: IVF #3.  14R, 13M, 11F.  Froze 5 blasts for CCS testing.  3 normals.  FET planned for 10/2015.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    lcwedlcwed member
    Glad you guys got some plans in place.  FX everything works out.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Me 36 DH 39

DD 3/29/12
                      BFP 6/4/14 ~ MMC 7/7/14 ~ D&C 7/15/14            
    BFP 11/28/14 ~ MMC  12/29/14    

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"