September 2012 Moms
Options

What's going well?

DH and I have gotten some bad news regarding a number of things in the past week or two, nothing insurmountable, but enough to weigh pretty heavily and put me down in the dumps. I know a bunch of us are having hard times right now so I'm looking for inspiration and positive things we have going on in our lives right now!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What's going well?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My new job seems to be going well. I'm on day 3 and I think I'm starting to understand the basics. I finished shopping for Maya's school uniforms this morning. All that's left to get are tights and hair bows, yay!

Congrats on the new job, I'm glad it's going well! I think the bow shopping would be my favorite part.
  • Options
    hmp1 said:
    The weather (does that count?). It is so beautiful here right now, I can't believe it is July in the South. It is definitely having a positive impact on my attitude.
    Yes, the weather absolutely counts!
  • Options
    melody921melody921 member
    edited July 2014
    It's Wednesday and I still have more than half the bag of Sweedish Fish I opened on Monday.  That's pretty good for me at this point in my pregnancy where all I want to do is eat gummy candy all damn day.

This reminds me, it's your fault I'm not hooked on these:
    edited to fix pic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"