Baby Names
Options

How to honor people without using their initials?

Hi ladies.  I previously posted about wanting to use a K name to honor deceased relatives.  The relatives names are Kenneth and Kimberly, with no middle names.  If this LO is a boy, we plan to name him Kenneth.  If this LO is a girl, I'm stuck.  Emotionally, I'm too raw to name her Kimberly, and many other K names are NMS.  What are some other strategies for honoring people?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: How to honor people without using their initials?

• Options

What about using Kimberly as the middle name?  If she didn't have a middle name I don't see another way to honor her unless you know of a name she absolutely loved and would have named a daughter if she had one.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    this a tough one because my son Dempsey Ryan was named by using my Grandpa's initials but my son Lennen Ezra was in a way named after my brother Elijah we chose a bibilical name that started with same letter
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    In what month or time of year was your relative, Kimberly, born? You can use a bunch of month names as names as well as Summer, Autumn, and Winter. Not Spring, as far as I know, but most of the spring months are actual names anyway (April, May, June).

• Options
    Actually knew a Spring

No periods due to 17 years of ballet and distance running after college.  Zero response to 2 months of Clomid, little response to Letrozole.  IUI left with 9 cysts = too many viable eggs due to age.  On to IVF.  Low dose of all meds still produced 37 mature eggs 12.6.11.  Froze due to overstimulation.  

FET #1.1 1.22.12 BFN.   FET #1.2 2.22.12=GRACE! (and a vanishing twin).  

Grace Katherine born 10.25.12 @ 36w6w 6#14oz 19.5".
    FET #1.3 3.2013 BFN FET#1.4 4.2013 BFN. Never tried a fresh transfer.  Let's try, despite 10 still frozen.  
    ER 6.26.13 27 mature eggs, slight overstim. ET   7.1.13 ectopic, FET 2.1  9.10.14   TRIPLETS!!  

Boys born 3.18.14 @ 29w5d.  Andrew Jack 3#6oz 16", Grant Robert 3#9oz 16", Charles Phillip 3#7oz 17".

• Options
    Those are all great suggestions. I think maybe using it in the mn spot is the more likely choice.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"