Trouble TTC
Options

It's me Katherine1203! But with an avatar this time.

So just wanted say that @iPutKetchupOnKetchup‌ made me want to be a better poster, and I got an avatar now! Haha But... I had to make a new profile because my email was being stupid and not letting me on to find my password I made quite a while ago. (can ya tell I just keep logged in all the time) Here's to new beginnings!

Re: It's me Katherine1203! But with an avatar this time.

• Options
    And of course it didn't work...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you @Rumbera28‌! Well @amylev80‌ which one haha. My personal story I posted with my initial intro, with my other dumb username of course. But DH and I have been TTC for 1.5+ years, not super long but long enough to be extremely frustrated. I've been on 7 going on 8 medicated rounds. First 4 were 50, 2-100 and 150mg ovidrel and the last 2 of 4 with ovidrel. Then I moved on to 2 rounds of femara (2.5 and 5) still with my gyn. I went to the RE and he put me on the femara again, but with 75iu HMG for 5 days and ovidrel. Had 3 good follicles, but none stuck.. I'm awaiting af and possibly going to take a break? The HMG just made me crazy. And the story of this username... Well long story short, I wanted an avatar and don't know my password to log on on the desktop site haha so I just made a new one... And have to start all over again :D
  • Options
    Katherine0Katherine0 member
    edited July 2014
    @iPutKetchupOnKetchup‌, Girl like I said, sometimes I just need to be put in line haha and @melisconizzle‌ I've already seen how great it is, I can't keep off! I love giving people encouragement even if I don't have advice. Let's just pretend like that incident the other day never happened, I was totally crazy and I don't even know why I said any of that...
  • Options
    Beautiful, I love your colorful bouquet! :)
    January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
  • Options
    Yes please @NariaDreaming‌. I take it this happens often?
  • Options
    Infamous clomid incident??? I gotta know
  • Options
    Oooooh no! ya it happens. I tried to look but idk where to look. Can ya tell I'm one too? You had to have taken some major clomid.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    What now @NariaDreaming‌??? I cannot believe that ANYONE would say that... smfh at people. That's so wrong of them, I would never say that under any circumstance.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    @viola27‌ Haha she was just showing the newb how it goes, and it's nice to meet you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"