Stay at Home Moms
Options

Does this sound like heartburn or maybe acid reflux?

On Friday night I started getting a pain under my left breast. I had just gone out to dinner and attributed it to heartburn. It's been happening ever since though. It's not constant throughout the day but I've felt it every day, especially when bending then standing it working out. I tried taking some Roland's but it's made no difference. I'm starting to freak out since it's been going on so long now. It's also making exercising really hard. Does this sound like it would just be heart burn or maybe acid reflux? I've never really had heart burn so I don't know what it's "supposed" to feel like. I'm thinking I'll have to call in the morning to see my dr since it's been 4 days of this already!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Does this sound like heartburn or maybe acid reflux?

• Options
    I found out I have gallstones about 2 months ago. The pain from that is intense but only lasts for about 30 minutes to an hour. It's also more centered high in my upper stomach area and on the right side. You said yours is on the left and continuous pain so I'm thinking it's not gallbladder. I think that's a long time to be in pain though. Definitely go to the doctor if you can. Hope you feel better!
  • Options
    It's definitely not gallbladder...I had that removed 6 years ago :-)
    Ironically it's eased up tonight and didn't bother me nearly as much during my workout as I thought it would. I'll still call tomorrow though. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"