September 2014 Moms
Options

Omg the back pain!

I've been having middle upper back pain like right below my shoulder blades anyone else having any issues with this? Any suggestions for relief ...

Re: Omg the back pain!

• Options
    I have had this chronically since 6 months. My doctor said swimming, Pilates and yoga. Swimming helps a bit. Yoga is better.
  • Options
    I have it too-I have yet to find anythign specific that relieves it unfortunately!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just recently had really sharp pain in that general area.  Turns out I had a kidney infection.  I would f/u with your OB if you are concerned at all about the pain. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Yes...the only think that's helped me is prenatal yoga and stretching everything out. For me, the poses that help the most with the pain under my shoulder blades are ragdoll, downward facing dog, and cat cow. 
    {Me:27, Dx:PCOS, LPD, & rob(14;15)}
    {DH:31 all clear, "super sperm"}
    Ecstatically married July 30, 2011--TTC since Jan 2013:::Baby #1 due 9/11, Conceived on cycle #5 of Femara + Hcg + IUI
    ~Love and Light to everyone~ 
    image image
    My furbabies--Mr. Bubbles and Miss Kitty <3
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

image image
  • Options
    I had back pain in that area between my spine and right shoulder blade for most of 2nd trimester and early 3rd. It would only hurt after sitting for a long time so I figured it had to do with posture. I started adjusting how I sat and I prop my feet up a lot more. The nightly rubs from DH were also very welcome (especially before bed).

• Options
    I have this pain all the time. Whenever I say I have pain in between/right below my shoulder blades everyone looks at me like I'm crazy. I have found if my DH puts pressure on that area it temporarily helps. Driving my car really seems to make it hurt there the worst?
  • Options
    I've had this since first tri. I used to do down dog to help a bit but I'm finding that a bit uncomfortable now. :(

BFP: 09/13/13  ---  MMC: 10/25/13
    BFP: 12/25/13  ---  DD: 09/10/14
    BFP: 03/16/15  ---  EDD: 11/30/15

• Options
    Thanks ladies ... I think it's a posture issue did a lot of sitting on the couch the other day while writing my final paper for the semester...may have to try the prenatal yoga ... It feels like I need my back cracked! So I'm guessing the stretching would help a lot :)
  • Options
    I would also recommend massage and chiropractor. Both help me a lot. Plus swimming.
  • Options
    I have this, too. Swimming is the most helpful thing for me, and sitting/stretching on the yoga ball also takes care of it. If I'm at work, I go into the handicapped stall and use the grab bar to do some cat/cow. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My back hurts too, the only thing I can think of that will help is having the baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"