Stay at Home Moms
Options

we went to the park today....

And had a total blast! Why we don't go more often i don't know. I always forget it is an option. And the really close parks are old and yucky and boring. But we found one that is about a 30 minute walk AND has a splash pad!

Our parks are almost always empty. Apparently either everyone forgets to go like more or there really is no other kids in my town.

No point to this point. But after an awful day yesterday it was nice to have fun together.
Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: we went to the park today....

• Options
    We enjoyed the park this morning too. Usually it's too hot to stay more than 15-20min but it was only 65 degrees this morning so we stayed almost 2hrs.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    Some days it takes all my energy to get from bed to the couch. But today i had a bit more energy and Ds convinced me going for a walk would give me energy. Easy for him to say sitting in the stroller!
    I am hoping as the m/s eases up i can get off the anti nausea meds that make me so much more tired.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Love the park! We have like 5 around us. We hit up 2 a day sometimes! So fun!! But the humidity? Not so fun!

Glad you had a good time!!
  • Options
    I would love to have a park within walking distance! We don't have one that close but we still hit up different parks 3-5 times a week! I always feel like such a good mom when my kids are just exhausted from doing kid stuff- running around with other kids!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Some days it takes all my energy to get from bed to the couch. But today i had a bit more energy and Ds convinced me going for a walk would give me energy. Easy for him to say sitting in the stroller!
    I am hoping as the m/s eases up i can get off the anti nausea meds that make me so much more tired.

@SallyAnneS, I didn't realize you had been so sick. That's no fun. What are you on? Zofran? 

It is called dicylian (sp). I think it might be the Canadian version of Zofran.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"