July 2013 Moms

*Tiptoe*...Hi, again.

Let me start of by majorly apologizing. I didn't feel like there had been a lot of time with the last little lurky break I took while job hunting so I never posted a "Hi, I'm Back" thread.

But yes. I'm back. And I think things have settled down enough that I can do more than participate in polls, wish babies 'Happy birthday!', and what not. I try to keep up with threads that people start but I haven't been great about contributing. :(

Anyway, if you'll take me back, then all the hugs for you! 
>:D<  :x

Let's see...well, as I've said, I've been busy job hunting since DH is really struggling to find employment and the motivation to keep searching for it. I've only had one interview and it was for an admissions adviser position. We'll see how that goes. 
Noah is doing fantastic! He keeps us all running around after him and he is such a goob Lol His birthday party was last Saturday (cowboy theme, who would've guessed??) and it went really well! We had to bait him to mess with his cake by throwing blueberries into it. And possibly the most exciting news about him?? He's finally on the growth chart :) After months and months and months of being in the 0% for everything, he's finally 46% for weight and 5% for height...he's stocky.
I'll have to remember to post pics of his party when I get them. I took zero. Too busy with everything else. 

TLDR; I'm back, again, and hopefully much more consistently. Oh, and Noah is doing fabulously well. 
Married 12.20.2010
BFP#1: 11.22.2012 EDD: 7.22.2013 DS Born 7.24.2013
BFP#2: 11.26.2014 EDD: 7.25.2015 *chemical confirmed 12.08.14*
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: *Tiptoe*...Hi, again.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"