December 2012 Moms
Options

Sad...

I'm going through Morgan's stuff to sell at a local resale event in two weeks and seeing all of the clothes and remembering her in them makes me want to cry.  Some of it I just want to hold onto just because, but really we don't have room for that stuff.  I have her most memorable clothes put aside, her first Christmas outfit, her birthday outfit, stuff like that.  I just can't believe how far my baby has come!! 

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

Re: Sad...

• Options
    jac409jac409 member
    I know what you mean. Just this morning I was going through our newborn/0 - 3 clothes bin, getting it ready to give to a friend who is about to have a baby girl in the next month. I was holding some of the newborn outfits up to Ainsley and couldn't believe how little she once was. They looked like doll clothes. I have been starting to buy little baby boy clothes too, and I always think the same thing. It is kind of sad.
  • Options
    They grow up way too fast. It's hard realizing she is not a baby anymore.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
     I just organized Lydia's dresser and closet yesterday and packed all of her old stuff into boxes. Oh gosh! I wanted to cry over her tiny little outfits! I even found the receipt for the very first "girl" item we bought for her, so bittersweet! As much as I'd love to have a boy, I'd also love to have another girl so I can use those sweet things again!

Anniversary g

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    For whatever reason, I looked at some of the older videos on my phone. There were a bunch from maternity leave where she was itty bitty. It's amazing how different she is now compared to back then.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• Options
    jac409jac409 member
    When I look at older pictures of her, like from four to eight or nine months, I just can't get over the cheeks! She had the chubbiest, cutest cheeks ever. I guess when she started walking, she ran it all off, along with her wrist and thigh rolls. Lol. It is amazing how much they change in such a short time.
  • Options
    I remember holding up 12 month pajamas and thinking DD1 would never get that big and now she's starting to wear 2T and looks more and more like a toddler each day.  Sigh.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thankfully Killian still looks forward to our snuggle time every morning when we watch Disney Jr cartoons in bed, even when the rest of the day I'm shaking my head at how big he is now. His clothes, his vocabulary, his general understanding of the world. It just blows me away that the squishy, chubby, drooling baby I brought home from the hospital has turned into this little boy so fast. Our best friends had their second the beginning of June and Riley is so tiny!!! I can't believe Killian was ever that small.
    image image image
  • Options
    I cry every time I pack up her "too small clothes". Every time. Now I'm pregnant and I cry just writing this lol
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"