June 2013 Moms

You have to give me a new name. You've already chosen it.

You just have to call it out.

You're dead to me if you don't get this reference.

I want to change my screen name.  It's dumb and I hate it.  I'm considering shortstack and CallMeAl (again, dead if you don't get the reference) or Q&A for the boys.  I don't even know if any of these are available but I'm happy to take suggestions.  I should probably go with "annoyingcarseatgrl" 
Formerly known as elmoali :)

Re: You have to give me a new name. You've already chosen it.

• I like elmoali!!  But seriously, both options are great.  I would probably choose CallMeAl, but its totally your fault if that song gets stuck in my head for the rest of eternity because every time I see you post I will probably start singing... lol
    div style="text-align: center;">
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• majwv8 said:
    I wouldn't do Q&A because the & makes you untaggable. .

I like all your other choices :) 
    Ah crap, I forgot about this issue.  Scratch that one unless I go with QandA but I feel like the & is essential.

• Loading the player...
  • Well this is disheartening.  CallMeAl is taken, as is shortstack so I'd be forced to add numbers to the end.  Damn.

• I thought maybe CallMeAli but it rhymes with call me maybe.

• I love CallMeAl.

Jesus I googled songs with al in the title and there is a song "I want to rape al gore"
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Wait, now I'm going to have to change you in my phone...

• AliBerry?

• I'm really digging AliBerry

• MadeInMass? Or does that sound too religious?

• EffTheseHoes? I should check if these are available

• AliBerry like Halle Berry?  I could rock that and it's available.  I'll add it to the list.  I don't like Mass because yeah, church lol

• WickedPissa

• I'm dismayed though that no one has actually acknowledged getting this thread reference.  Bueller?

• Well your gif is from neverending story. I'm trying to solve this problem woman!

• Oh thank god.  I was starting to delete you from my phone and then you came through.

• I'm not East Boston enough (or at all lol) to pull off what's traditionally thought of as the Mass accent lol

• What about ChildlikeEmpress?

• Or Moonchild?

• Would it be weird if I changed mine? It means nothing but everyone knows it...I feel like it's too late to change it now

• WasNotWas said:
    What about ChildlikeEmpress?
    I thought of this because short ?=? childlike but Empress seems pretentious what with the mod crown and all :-p

• @elmoali said:

WasNotWas said:

What about ChildlikeEmpress?

I thought of this because short ?=? childlike but Empress seems pretentious what with the mod crown and all :-p

Yeah, but it's a reference so I think it's fine. Is it available?

• WasNotWas said:
    Would it be weird if I changed mine? It means nothing but everyone knows it...I feel like it's too late to change it now
    Meh if you keep your avatar and siggies the same we'll know who you are but I admit that I know I've lost track of a LOT of people from name changes so I'll keep my old name in my signature until I'm sure everyone's connected the dots :)

• ChildlikeEmpress and EmpressMoonchild both seem to be available.

• I'd go with CE

• I vote effthesehoes. 8->

• @majwv8 said:

WasNotWas said:

WishiWasaLittleBitTaller? @majwv8‌

That's what I was thinking but it seemed so long.
    Long isnt a problem (for Ali winky face) now that there is the auto fill on mobile

• What about SkeeLo?

• ShortyQA
  • ^^if that's not available ShawtyQA

• Elmo, what is your stripper name?

• @wasnotwas is there a formula to this?

• @elmoali said:

@wasnotwas is there a formula to this?

Yeah it's the name of your first pet and the name of the street you grew up on. Like I am Maxine Chantilly.

Or you could do your rock band, what color undies you are wearing and what you ate last, I would be Naked Fish Sticks

• Eep ok I'd be Chelsea Myrtle or Pink Cookies lol

• ooo @elmoali I love SmallWonder!!! See if it's available!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"